+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: 3/17 TAR 22 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/17 TAR 22 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't know what the problem is this season. Usually I have several favorite teams to root for by this time. But now that the father/son team is out I really can't find another team to root for. I don't know if it's me or the teams that are left.
    holly71 and Photobabe like this.

I have the same problem, only it started at the beginning. Where are the Hippies when you need them?
    holly71, waywyrd and sweetpea like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Or the Cowboys.

BTW I was going to root for the Firefighters (at least until I found out what they were like as individuals) because I have a soft spot for First Responders but oh well.........

I am rooting for the roller derby moms. They are not like my cowboys. But I like moms that get the job done
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am rooting for the roller derby moms. They are not like my cowboys. But I like moms that get the job done
    I'll start paying more attention to them.

Out of those left, I like Pam and Winnie, the Roller Moms and admittedly team Hockey. I like Chuck and Wynonna, but they are going to fizzle out soon as she will have to take over on roadblocks (and are only in because Dave and Connor had to drop out); I've never warmed up to the newlyweds and the YouTube sensations - they need to just grow up honestly.
    Photobabe likes this.

Finally got to watch, was out of state in a remote area. I guess I would have been disliked for saying John was an idiot, too. Thought it was funny that when the You Tube kids did the cooking challenge, the ladies made like they were helping them and loaded everything up but not at all correctly! I guess I missed whatever Chuck was being obtuse to his wife about because I found her talking smack while he was actually trying to DO something pretty churlish...and I also wonder what kind of challenges will be left for her to do. Has she done any roadblocks? Like the Roller Derby Moms, the hockey players and Pam and Winnie really have grown on me the last two weeks.

I admit I found the performance challenge unsettling, perhaps it is a generational thing. I was very surprised at the show, to be honest. Found myself wondering if the producer was poking fun, somehow, kind of like someone posted about the end credits.

Can't wait to see the scorpion episode!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think this should link to the page. ‘Amazing Race’ episode set in Hanoi sparks outrage over use of B-52 as prop, communist song | Fox News

I was just coming here to post about Bob Beckel's tweet: "If you're with me in demanding that CBS apologize for its disgraceful Amazing Race scene in Vietnam, let 'em hear about it. #cbsapologize"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    I think this should link to the page. ‘Amazing Race’ episode set in Hanoi sparks outrage over use of B-52 as prop, communist song | Fox News

I was just coming here to post about Bob Beckel's tweet: "If you're with me in demanding that CBS apologize for its disgraceful Amazing Race scene in Vietnam, let 'em hear about it. #cbsapologize"
    Thanks for correcting the link. I usually check them before leaving the thread, but the one time I didn't . . .

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee
    Found myself wondering if the producer was poking fun, somehow, kind of like someone posted about the end credits.
    This is kind of how I saw it. The performance was SO over-the-top and cheesy, and with lines like the past was dusty but now it's spring. Well. Just made me roll my eyes. I'm sure that is how most people saw it. If anything it was propoganda against Communism. Seriously, did anyone here think it was fantastic and are reconsidering their political stance? No one. Conversely, how many people thought it was silly?

I can fully understand people being upset that the B-52 was used as a mere prop. It was disrespectful. But getting upset with the song? I don't get that.
    Florimel and shetrick like this.

+ Reply to Thread