+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 2/24 TAR 22 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 2/24 TAR 22 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

MHcarrollton, That is why I said that I'd start working on those things as soon as I started working towards a place on the show. I figure that learning to be more comfortable AND safer in the water is never a bad thing, and learning to drive a stick isn't that difficult....at least get the minimum skills.

I am pretty well as heavy as Wynona but I would like to think I could make the sprint across the sand since I hadn't been the one on the stilts exerting myself. My boobs would be bouncing and it wouldn't be pretty but I could do it.

I think the twins would have gotten on my nerves after a while. I don't think I'd want either of them as my OB/GYN.
    jucamer, Photobabe, Midol and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

If the team that has the 2 express passes gets eliminated before the passes are used, do the passes disappear or at the mat could they give the 1 extra pass to another team? Personally I would be if they were eliminated before the pass is used.
    There's no place like home!

If the Dad and son do have to drop out (and I hope not) and I were Jessica and John, I would just tell my alliance that I had given the Express Pass to them as agreed and just tear it up and throw it away. I wouldn't give any advantage to any other team if I didn't have to. Yeah...it's a tad bit sneaky, but I think it's fair gameplay since they couldn't have used it anyway even if they had actually given it to them because they had to drop out.

Something tells me they showed way too much of them examining Dad's ankle and him crying and the doc saying he needed crutches for them to actually be out. If that were the case I think they would've left us hanging more...it's almost like they want us to think they are out and then next week miraculously they aren't.
    Hyper, Midol and Babbred like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I am wondering how long before the show films that they know they are accepted. Reason is because it seems like if you were afraid of water, you would go somewhere and at least get some confidence before attempting the race. Same with people not knowing how to drive a stick, go learn. I would not want to be eliminated by something that I knew going in I needed to work on and did not.
    I seem to remember a (brother/sister?) team from a couple of years ago. The male said, "We've been doing nothing but training for this for the past six months." They did well, but I don't remember if they won. All I remember was this quote.

FORT Fogey

I found it hysterical that the newlywed guy was talking about taking down the country singers and crossing them. They both thought they were the last two teams in the race so of course neither would help or align with the other! Bravado for the camera??

captain, I assume if they go before giving up their extra pass, it is gone. I would love to see that, too!

It was clear to me that the teams were not given a full description of what the "scuba" challenge was. It was clearly the easiest. The teams that did that were not down very far. Colorful fish are always very close to the surface. That looked lile a very good way to see the fish. I would love to do that!

I like the roller derby women, a lot.

With the father/son team eliminating themselves I suppose the twins will be asked back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    If the Dad and son do have to drop out (and I hope not) and I were Jessica and John, I would just tell my alliance that I had given the Express Pass to them as agreed and just tear it up and throw it away. I wouldn't give any advantage to any other team if I didn't have to. Yeah...it's a tad bit sneaky, but I think it's fair gameplay since they couldn't have used it anyway even if they had actually given it to them because they had to drop out.

Something tells me they showed way too much of them examining Dad's ankle and him crying and the doc saying he needed crutches for them to actually be out. If that were the case I think they would've left us hanging more...it's almost like they want us to think they are out and then next week miraculously they aren't.
    I have skepticism here - they have clearly shown who was going to be eliminated a few times, such as when teams have forgotten their passports and are spending time searching for them. They also were a bit blatant on this when the Globetrotters took the 4 hour penalty their first go regarding Kafka instead of puzzling things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I loved how Chuck just pulled Wynona back into the boat like she was a beached whale. I don't think they will go that far since she is so out of shape, but they seem to be enjoying themselves which I always like.
    I thought the same thing, she is out of shape and in a foot race, she would lose to another team.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post

That might be against the rules. They have until the 4th elimination to give it away. Since this is the stipulation I think they will be called upon to give it away right then and there if they have not already done so. If Dad and son really do come back that would be the perfect team to receive it, no threat.

It very well could be that the doctor said he could tape it and continue the race but would need surgery in the future and that would involve crutches. I never trust editing. That said, I really do think they are out.

I was on a cruise ship last Oct. that was repositioning to Sydney, Australia. One of the stops was Bora Bora. It is as beautiful as it looks, and I hope to go back some day. We went on the most fantastic tour there called Maohi Nui, and I was so excited to see Patrick, who runs the tour, hand out the first clue when they got off the water taxis. He is a tribal chief, and the nicest man you could ever meet.

Back to watching the race, since I recorded it last night.
    JORY'sMom, Hyper, jucamer and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast