Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Max & Katie - TAR 22

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Max & Katie - TAR 22

Name: Katie Bichler

Hometown: Buffalo, N.Y.

Connection to your teammate: Newlyweds

Current occupation: Pharmacist

Describe what you do: I work in a long term care facility where I focus on safe and clinically effective medication use. I provide counsel to patients on the proper use and adverse effects of their medications.

3 words to describe you: Outgoing, competitive and sarcastic.

Favorite hobbies: Golfing, reading and drinking wine.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Earning my doctorate of Pharmacy. It was a long, hard road, but I did it!

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Bethany Frankel, because she is a hardworking ball buster.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Rush Limbaugh. Max, a.k.a. Rush Jr., is full of right-sided dreams.

What scares you most about traveling? Disease. Im terrified of getting sick in another country.

What excites you most about traveling? Everything! I love to travel and experience the different cultures of the world.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are newlyweds. Weve only been living together for one month after dating long distance for three years. I hope we can work out any issues we have with communication.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Time management. He has no respect or consideration for anyones time. He is always late. Ugh.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? How can I pick just one? I can narrow it down to anywhere in Europe, though. I love European culture and history. I dream about touring the entire continent.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Traveling the world with my best friend for a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Name: Max Bichler

Hometown: Buffalo, N.Y.

Connection to your teammate: Married

Current occupation: Cigar Sales

Describe what you do: I represent Rocky Patel Premium Cigar Company and sell cigars to wholesalers, distributor and retailers.

3 words to describe you: Driven, intelligent and competitive.

Favorite hobbies: Golf, wine and cigars.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Moving to Boston and becoming successful on my own.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rush Limbaugh: a fellow cigar lover and an unapologetic Republican.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Looks like Jessica Simpson, acts like Ann Romney.

What scares you most about traveling? Not much scares me about traveling.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new cultures and enjoying new foods.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Katie needs to make decision when asked to and listen to me when I know Im right.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Her lack of decision making and not listening to me when I know Im right.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Rome, Italy. There is history, and I want to experience the food, culture and style.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to learn how to share responsibility and and work as a team.

The Amazing Race Cast: Max & Katie

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Max & Katie - TAR 22

I bet they'll be the mean couple this season. John and Jessica seem nicer.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Time management. He has no respect or consideration for anyones time. He is always late. Ugh.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Katie needs to make decision when asked to and listen to me when I know Im right.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Her lack of decision making and not listening to me when I know Im right.

And, we have this seasons version of the Bickersons. I don't think I am going to like them.
    sweetpea and JohnnyK like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

They lost me with Bethany Frankel and Rush Limbaugh.
    sweetpea, beerbelly and mesachick like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Sorry, but if he's as much of an obnoxious windbag as Rush, I'll be actively rooting for them to fail.
    mesachick and nanaslbkp like this.
    Valar Morghulis

Cannot stand these two!

And he looks so familiar...has he been on anything else?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I hate his fake tan( eww)
    taracran likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hate his fake tan( eww)
    I don't know...he said they just got married 3 weeks prior, so that could be a real tan from the honeymoon (not the AR honeymoon!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

All I can say about them is .... BYE! Won't be sorry to see you go!
    holly71, taracran and nanaslbkp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I don't know...he said they just got married 3 weeks prior, so that could be a real tan from the honeymoon (not the AR honeymoon!)
    Well he was a very funny colour.I thought this was their honeymoon - dont care, dont like them. He has his little ( insert dog breed) with him
    taracran and nanaslbkp like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast