Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Joey & Meghan - TAR 22

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Joey & Meghan - TAR 22

Name: Joey Graceffa

Hometown: Los Angeles

Connection to your teammate: Friends

Current occupation: YouTube Host

Describe what you do: I make daily videos on YouTube. I share my life stories and bring people along my journey!

3 words to describe you: Nerdy, determined and loveable.

Favorite hobbies: Making videos, reading and playing video games.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Moving from Boston to LA at 19 to make a life for myself.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Ryan Seacrest

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Zooey Deschanel

What scares you most about traveling? Flying. Iím not a huge fan of flying because of turbulence, but I get over it pretty fast.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new parts of the world and actually seeing new things with my own eyes!

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Meghan can be stubborn at times.

Pet peeve about your teammate: She sometimes acts like she is weaker than she really is. She is also very stubborn!

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Japan, because I am a huge anime nerd and it would be so cool to see the Japanese lifestyle in person!

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To go on an amazing adventure with my best friend!

Name: Meghan Camarena

Hometown: Los Angeles

Connection to your teammate: Friends

Current occupation: YouTube Host

Describe what you do: I write, direct, edit and star in creative music videos and vlogs on YouTube as Strawburry17. Iím also a host on Teen.com

3 words to describe you: Tenacious, cute and extreme.

Favorite hobbies: Skateboarding, hiking and watching movies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Moving to LA. No one ever leaves Modesto. Iím no George Lucas but Iím proud of how far Iíve come.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Zooey Deschanel

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Justin Bieber

What scares you most about traveling? Someone stealing me like in the movie Taken.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world and trying new things!

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: When Joey is upset, he gets really quiet and has a hard time explaining why heís upset. This can potentially be a problem if weíre not communicating.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He can sometimes be a Diva.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to visit Rome, Italy! I heard it is beautiful and the food is amazing!

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? By working together with Joey I hope to have a stronger friendship and be a better teammate! I hope we both come out of the race believing in ourselves by doing something we didnít think we could. I want to be challenged to do things Iíve never done before and make my family proud.

The Amazing Race Cast: Joey & Meghan

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Joey & Meghan - TAR 22

Bleh. Our last "YouTube celeb" didn't do too well. They can follow in his footsteps.

They seem okay, but I have problems with people who think their lives should be documented on the Internet.

I also wish that people would learn that when referring to a man, the word is "divo," not "diva."
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Can you make a living posting videos of you life on YouTube? Really? This is what you do?
    Florimel and bflogirl like this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Can you make a living posting videos of you life on YouTube? Really? This is what you do?
    I have heard you can make a living with a webcam doing pretty well anything Some people pay women to eat online.....I have been thinking of a career change
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

These two get on my nerves, especially him. UGH
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really want to witch (with a capital 'B')-slap him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Me too shay, me too.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yes, and if you have enough subscribers the money really adds up.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Yes, and if you have enough subscribers the money really adds up.
    I know someone who actually makes pretty good money off of a website. When you have high traffic, advertisers suddenly become interested in paying you to let them advertize on your space. I was pretty shocked at just how much this person was bringing in a month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast