Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Previews show a Houdini trick as runners dangle from a crane in a straitjacket. There will be two legs in two hours. The first to drop the fourth place couple and the last to the finish line for the final three.

Good Luck to All of Them!

The threads will reopen after the show airs on the west coast.

P.S. I didn't see a football game scheduled on CBS this afternoon, so, fingers crossed, everyone is on time this evening.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

I hope twinnies or one of the M teams win tonight. No Trexi please.

Finale will start soon on time!

FORT Fogey

I just turned to CBS, and Sixty Minutes appears to be wrapping up. Definitely looks as if we'll be on time tonight. Good thing, too, given that it's a two hour long finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I just turned to CBS, and Sixty Minutes appears to be wrapping up. Definitely looks as if we'll be on time tonight. Good thing, too, given that it's a two hour long finale.
    Two-hour finale is also another good thing. We haven't had that in some time.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

We had a 2hr finale last season, didn't we?

FORT Fogey

I wonder if part of the reason we're getting one this season is to get it out of the way before seasonal specials start taking over the airwaves--not that they haven't on some cable stations, but the networks typically hold back a little longer before throwing tinsel all over their schedules.

FORT Fogey

Great. We're on time, but the weather crawls are going to be with us here all night--and apparently, even though it's not snowing here at the moment, the main highways out of town to the west and the north are now closed.

FORT Fogey

Someone needs to explain to those in the final four that once you get to the final four, you need to agree that all bets--and alliances--are off. At some point, you have to play for the win and everyone left should be okay with that.

The Twinnies really think that T/L and the Chips should pull for them? Why? Why should they pull for anyone but themselves at this point.

And for those who didn't think the Twinnies trash talk the other teams, they certainly just trash talked the Beekman boys. However they got to the final four, they did it. As far as I'm concerned that makes them deserving of a spot--and it's plain rude to talk that loudly about them with them right there. Not to mention stupid. Now the Beekman boys know the plan is to get them out and "save" the Twinnies (which would be quite stupid on the part of the other teams, since the Twinnies have been a more competitive team and might be harder to beat out for the million).

Incidentally, has anyone else been to the Beekman Boys site? I thought it was quite interesting all the products they produce at their farm.

I never really liked the Beekmans but after the Twinnies saying ad naseaum that they want it more & the I hope they beat everyone's asses!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast