Closed Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Lexi keeps saying that the Beekmans are not their competition - Midol what do ya think that means???
    CupidGuest and Babbred like this.

FORT Fogey

No, Trey, they didn't write it down because you did. They figured it out on their own. They can read too.

You know, I was rooting for the Chippies, and I'd still be fine with them winning, but the more the other teams dismiss the Beekmans, the more I'm kind of rooting for them. Besides, can you imagine the expression on the Twinnies' faces if the Beekmans won?

Gah. The Chippies aren't seeing the clue right in front of them...other two teams finally got it.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Agreed. They figured out the lock challenge very quickly. But have had bad luck with planes and all the physical stuff. Oooh! I hope they figure out the clue first.
    They also had the time zone challenge on one try and did the historical cocktail party in nothing flat. If they include a memory type task as they frequently do in the final leg, I bet they'd be good at that too. The shorter one--sorry, but I'm terrible with names--even told the guy at the time zone challenge that he was a straight A student in school. And they're good at building stuff just because they've had to do that on their farm.

Wow, could Lexi be any more dismissive? I hope its foreshadowing.
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    They also had the time zone challenge on one try and did the historical cocktail party in nothing flat. If they include a memory type task as they frequently do in the final leg, I bet they'd be good at that too. The shorter one--sorry, but I'm terrible with names--even told the guy at the time zone challenge that he was a straight A student in school. And they're good at building stuff just because they've had to do that on their farm.
    And they saw the clue in Coney Island. I was cheering the Chippies but now I am rooting for this tremendously 'evil gays'. lol!
    holly71 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

Really. Let L/T come in third, so the two teams that were in on the Rockers being left to beg in a very poor country don't win the million on top of everything else they won by winning individual legs.
    holly71, beerbelly and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Lexy doesn't know who Houdini was? I know he was "before her time," but he's really a fairly well-known figure.
    holly71 likes this.

I see my childhood apt building in the background!
    CupidGuest and Hyper like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

I'm always astonished at people that are afraid of water or heights or small spaces going on AR and not expecting that they're going to have to confront those fears. Have they never seen the show?

They aren't giving them any instructions on how to do this? Yikes. Do they have a time limit on this? I'd think hanging upside down like that could be really difficult if it took you a long time to get through the task.

Closed Thread