Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Well, it's time to unsubscribe until next year. All things considered, I found this an enjoyable season. Until next year...
    redsox girl likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Wow, I was very surprised at this year's winner. While I didn't mind any of the final three I really wanted James and Jaymes to win, the Beekman's to come in second and Lexi and Trey in third. I normally detest athletic all male teams but James and Jaymes made me luv them. The majority of athletic all males teams are overly competitive and arrogant beyond belief and I detest them and don't want them to win. I thought they and the Beekman Boys were going to be early eliminations because both teams seemed a bit clueless and dumb (Sorry). As the race continued I really liked the positive attitude of Chip and Dale and was annoyed as heck with the Beekman's negativity. It was kinda nice to actually not dislike the top three teams. Lexi breaking down at the flag challenge made me want to smack her. Grow up girl you cannot control everything. Overall I liked the finale and thought it was great fun.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    It was kinda nice to actually not dislike the top three teams.
    It was REALLY nice!!

The scene they played at the beginning with the twinnies, T/L, and the chips in the water, cheering "FINAL THREE!" clinched it for me. I really wanted the Beekman's to win. I don't think a team I wanted to win has won since the Hippies! That's a long dry spell, to be sure.
    Arielflies and AZChristian like this.

I am surprised that the Beekman's won because they seem to do so much wrong.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Closed Thread