+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 12/2 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 12/2 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Only Canada??? Canadian reality TV disappoints yet again.

CCL

I know right? Better than nothing, I guess.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Dang! How did T/L manage to get there before the Chippies? At what point does their karma catch up with them?
    Probably not in this lifetime, unfortunatley. I`d love to ask either of them how they manage to actually stand up, never mind do all those physical tasks, since they both lack spinal columns.
    AZChristian likes this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Only Canada??? Canadian reality TV disappoints yet again.
    Cheap. Although it couldn't be any drearier than this season of AR
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow...my instinctual utterances at viewing the midseason finale of Walking Dead mirror those watching TAR: YEEEEEEEEEEAH...NOOOOOOOOOOO! Meh, I had a feeling it was a NEL, too but it really sucked when it came to be. That said: favorite team for the win: Chippies; next: Beekman Boys; then T&L; last Twins. I like T&L, really do but as I posted during the money incident, I actually held them in less regard than the Twins for being party to it. Wonder what they bought with their half...

Was kinda miffed when Josh griped so much during the tennis thing. Sits there until the twins arrive and have gone through a round and THEN decides they don't give up? Ugh. Nice to see the turn-around on the windmill challenge.

As for Lexie's "drama" - have people here jammed a finger? Because, seriously, that's one of the worst pains I've ever had, it doesn't go away very quickly, it feels like the thing is broken and in the pressure of the situation they were in, yes, it was annoying how she whined about it but I can imagine it really was bad.

Chippies, construction outfits, hardhats and climbing gear. Yes, please!

The Twins did make me laugh quite a bit this time but I was just as taken aback at the comments about the "gays." The more I think about it, though, and their behavior and comments throughout, I think that it wasn't necessarily as negative as it sounded and I have a very strong feeling that all the teams referred to the Beekman's as "gay," and likely, they did, themselves. It still sounded pretty bad the way it was aired, but I can maybe give them a little room for doubt on that one. Also appreciated when the one said that they did everything to themselves, it was no great "conspiracy," which seems an admission of what they did to R&A.

As for last week's U-turn...I dunno...I just don't see it as so slimy as portrayed in other posts. For having a goal of removing a very strong team, it worked perfectly and I don't see the problem with blocking it with someone you know has passed, if it means keeping in a team that didn't look like it could make it to the end. Heck...that team they "saved" could come back to bite them in the butts.

To the Point

Regarding Lexi's finger.....I really hope that she did have medical take a look. It looked as if she may have cut either around or under her fingernail when she slammed into that thing, either of which would hurt like heck and definitely needed to be disinfected. While I too thought she was a bit over the top, she may have been just trying to get it together and that's her coping mechanism. I can allow her that. She did get it together and finish the task.

FORT Regular

It seems that the production team has managed to find ways for Chippies to be featured shirtless in the last four or five episodes, not that I'm complaining.

And twinnies have continued to irk me with all their trash talk and name calling. I hope the Speed Bump next week bumps them right off my TV screen for good. They can go shopping with their S5000 apiece and whatever money they took from Team Hair. It really bugs me that the cash wasn't the prize when Chippies won their particular leg the previous week, I'm sure they would have much better use of the money than "shopping".
    Florimel and AZChristian like this.

This is not the 1st episode where the Twins have made derragotory comments. It has been discussed here several times. They remind me of the type that can say what they want, but heaven help anyone make a derragotory comment about them.
    Florimel and AZChristian like this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    As for Lexie's "drama" - have people here jammed a finger? Because, seriously, that's one of the worst pains I've ever had, it doesn't go away very quickly, it feels like the thing is broken and in the pressure of the situation they were in, yes, it was annoying how she whined about it but I can imagine it really was bad.
    Four years ago I went down on the ice and landed on my finger. It turned black and blue, swelled to the size of a cuban cigar, and I was unable to bend it for the rest of the winter. In fact, I still can't bend it fully to this day. And I didn't make any more noise than a grunt when I hit the ground, and no further complaint. So yes, I think that Lexi was a big, whiny, drama-queenish baby about the whole thing.
    GabbyG and AZChristian like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    This is not the 1st episode where the Twins have made derragotory comments. It has been discussed here several times. They remind me of the type that can say what they want, but heaven help anyone make a derragotory comment about them.
    Yep, they have called another team a derogatory term for "white people" while in a cab in Bangladesh, and they made at least 2 references to the Beekman boys as gay - and one as gimpy - in in the latest episode. Yet they complained that they couldn't get a cab in Moscow(?) because they were brown.

Painting everyone with the same judgmental, prejudiced attitude which they, themselves, possess.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread