+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 12/2 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 12/2 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

2 hour finale next week.

I so don't care anymore. I still think it's grossly unfair to allow a team (the Chippies) who'd already passed through the U-Turn (and had themselves u-turned someone) and had checked in.... to be "u-turned" by the following team, with the express intent of disallowing one particular team to u-turn anyone. It's just wrong. wrong. wrong. I wasn't a fan of any team last week but always enjoy watching, but I'm so turned off from that u-turn fiasco, I can't even watch.
    It's just dumb. Sorry
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Why did James and Josh agree to do the tennis task when they both have bad ankles? Are their partners that athletically inept?

FORT Fogey

If someone literally physically can't finish a task, can his/her partner take over the task?

C'mon Twinnie, you don't have to do it. Just shut up and fall down.

FORT Fogey

If my shoulder actually worked, I think I could do better than the Twinnies are doing at the tennis task--and they're not even injured.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If someone literally physically can't finish a task, can his/her partner take over the task?

n.
    No, they'd have to take the penalty.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

With three legs left before this episode aired, it was obvious that this was going to be a NEL.
    wannasee likes this.

At the first and end of this episode here in Canada Phil announced that there is going to be an Amazing Race Canada. Yahoooooo!
    shyra, Hyper and JohnnyK like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I so don't care anymore. I still think it's grossly unfair to allow a team (the Chippies) who'd already passed through the U-Turn (and had themselves u-turned someone) and had checked in.... to be "u-turned" by the following team, with the express intent of disallowing one particular team to u-turn anyone. It's just wrong. wrong. wrong. I wasn't a fan of any team last week but always enjoy watching, but I'm so turned off from that u-turn fiasco, I can't even watch.
    It's just dumb. Sorry
    It will be interesting to see if this season ends up changing some rules for AR or instituting some new ones. For instance, the season the winning team had one partner do all the single person tasks, the very next season that was against the rules.

Good for you, Beekman boys, don't help out the opposition at this point. And did one of the Twinnies just say something about them having a map because they're gay? Or did I mishear? I'm kind of assuming I misheard, because I don't see why the two would be connected.
    redsox girl, Babbred and JohnnyK like this.

FORT Fogey

Jaymes: "After we finish up at Chippendales, we like to come out and do a little windmill repair."
    James: "We're a full service agency."

Gotta love those Chippies.

As for Lexy's finger, don't they pretty much have to have some kind of medic available for anybody who gets injured during a task? Or at least have one on speed dial? I'd think it would be an insurance issue.
    wannasee likes this.

+ Reply to Thread