+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 11/25 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/25 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Okay, so Trey and Lexie U-turned James and Jaymes? How stupid is that? They had to know they were just telling A/R that they were rubbing salt in their wounds and giving the Beekman Boys a free pass at their expense.

Man, I really wish AR would have a reunion show this year. Between the money thing and now this, it could be really interesting.

Seems like there ought to be a rule about U-turning a team you know is ahead of you (and T/L knew the Chippies were ahead, because they had U-turned A/R). Wonder how many new rules might be created after this season. The last time I remember a rule being instituted as the result of a specific season was the time the couple won that had just the guy--I think it was just the guy--do all the one-person challenges. Now they can't do that anymore, I don't think. I remember the next season after that, they were very clear that that would no longer be happening. I can see why they changed the rule, but that particular choice didn't bother me that much, since it could have worked against them too, if the one who was doing the challenges got hurt or tired or just ended up in a challenge that didn't suit him, since not all the challenges are physical.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Trey and Lexi fake U-turned Chips. Is that allowed? A purposeful waste of a U-turn?
    There must not be any rules against it or they wouldn't have done it. I wonder if they will change or add a rule for that now.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow. The goat farmers are just too nice for their own good. They would be awesome friends in real life.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Now I'm really torn. I really like the farmers, but now I kinda want A/R to somehow win the leg just to piss off the Twinnies/UT and ruin their plans.

Man, the farmers really are nice guys, worried about being true to themselves first, and the game second. Odd how this whole season has ended up being so much about people's personal choices/ethics. And who feels bad about screwing people over and who doesn't.
    holly71, AZChristian and Babbred like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Wow. The goat farmers are just too nice for their own good. They would be awesome friends in real life.
    Really. I wish there was a fan favorite category among the finalists, just so I could vote for them. Not that they're the best players, but they really do seem like they'd be fun to hang around with away from the race.

I love the farmers' attitude about what's meant to be is meant to be, but honestly, if the Twinnies or UT win, I'll be hard pressed to believe it's true.
    Babbred likes this.

Seriously, farmers...it is a game. It is all well and good to be nice and helpful, but at some point you have to play the game. Don't think that Abby and Ryan would be waiting for you no matter how much their attitudes have changed.
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm finding that I'm liking Abby and Ryan much more than I did at the beginning of the race. They are certainly competitive, but they are taking the troubles of the day with more grace than I likely would have. Plus, the twins hate them and I am repulsed by the twins, so I find their opinions to be questionable.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Josh doesn't seem like his heart is in it anymore.

Ryan lands in the ditch. No 2 mil this season!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Abbie and Ryan are eliminated. I'm kinda sad, even though I didn't like them much.

That's two Sexxy Bodylicious members gone back-to-back! I only have two left to represent now.

I hope Ryan watched this episode and didn't hold it against the Chips. I'm sure he was pissed, but...it is a game.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread