+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 11/18 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/18 TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

This was a great episode! I was laughing through most of it except when the rockers got eliminated It will be nice for him to spend whatever time is left with his dad though
    Midol likes this.

That was fun. I think Josh and Brent are so funny( great cocktail party for everyone being dead)
    Loved Ryan saying over and over "I am so stupid " yes. I agree. Although they have cheered up

Funny how teams seem to help one another out more and more . James and Lexi sitting and doing the task at hand as a team

Loved when the twinnies were dancing and one of them ripped their pants

Team hair didn't seem to be in the race any longer. Lots on their minds I guess.

Cheering for team Texas and the chippies.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I can't take Team Texas or Team Twinnies because I don't like the fact that they pocketed James and Abba's money on one leg. I don't care if they "found" it or "stole" it, I just don't like that they knew it was theirs and knew that it would force them to go begging for assistance in a terribly poor country. If those two teams are as strong as they claim to be, they ought to be able to win without resorting to such tactics.

I'd be fine with the Chippies or the Farmers winning, though I can't see the Farmers wining unless something really changes for them (like there are a lot more tasks that involve brains rather than brawn). At this point, I'd even take A/R over the twins or the Texans, because at least they weren't involved in splitting another team's cash, and occasionally, they can be decent and/or admit when they've screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    This was a great episode! I was laughing through most of it except when the rockers got eliminated It will be nice for him to spend whatever time is left with his dad though
    I was as well!! I like the professor. Pencil down!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Andy Rooney-

His voice reminds me of the main character in the animated film 'Despicable Me.'
    holly71 likes this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I really enjoyed this episode. To me this is the Amazing Race at it's best...fun challenges, fun locals and everyone is on their best behaviour.

Loved the professor!!! Pencils down!!!
    I like to post , then read everyone's comments. Funny we said just about the same thing Midol
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tis a sad day for Junkyard Royalty. The team captains have been eliminated.

Per the rules of myself, the remaining Junkyard Royalty team that placed highest in this leg will become new team captains. Jaymes and James, in this case. Therefore the team shall also be renamed. That, I am still thinking on.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    "!"

Considering that they both take off their clothes for a living, how long could it take?

Bahahahahaha!!!! Love that!! Thanks for the laugh! :-)

Does anyone have any idea how far apart the teams are? I know Rybbie and BBoys were 8-10 hours behind on the last episode, but I noticed (for the first time) that when it said "Trey and Lexie are the 1st depart" it didn't say the time or show it on the screen. It appeared as if all teams finished the leg during daylight hours, but I"m trying to determine how that is even possible. If the first detour didn't open until 8am- that would put Rybbie there at 4-6pm (or a bit earlier if the first teams had to wait a little while until 8am) and then they still had to complete that task (Ryan 20+ times) and then the dancing task. The BBoys also had a 4 hour penalty on top of all that and all of them seemed to arrive on the mat while it was still quite light outside (just getting dusk for the Rockers). It just doesn't compute. Is it possible they changed everyone's start times to get them closer together, but just gave the first few teams a big lead? Have they ever done that before?

Sad to see the rockers go. I know they would love to go straight home so the one can see his Dad, but they are usually stuck at Sequesterville until the race is over. I hope the show made an exception for them.

So happy the Chips got first place- I hope they can hang onto it!

FORT Newbie

The professor reminded me of Alton Brown from the Food Channel....not sure if this is who you meant, but it's who I thought of when he first appeared.

+ Reply to Thread