+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: 11/11- TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/11- TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Love those Chippies...My kind of girl...In club gear at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. They are so not what I expected and have become my favourite team for shear entertainment value.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Waa haaa!! Team Abba synchronized swimming!!
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Look how happy everyone is that James/Abba made it. Even the coach was cheering them on.

Nadia doesn't look like she agrees that with Natalie's contention that they have a perfect relationship.
    redsox girl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Oh, please, please, please let the cabbie not have taken off with Team Hair's stuff!

I don't remember that ever happening before where a team doesn't have a choice of which task they will do because one location closes and they have to do the other.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Love those Chippies...My kind of girl...In club gear at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. They are so not what I expected and have become my favourite team for shear entertainment value.
    I didn't expect to like them either, but they are kind of funny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I don't remember that ever happening before where a team doesn't have a choice of which task they will do because one location closes and they have to do the other.
    I don't remember that either. Really, you'd think that if they agreed to be a task site, they'd agree to stay open that night. We've seen people doing tasks in the middle of the night before at venues that obviously weren't used much that late.

When will teams learn to always have their stuff with them? Particularly these two when they just had an incident last episode....Of course, their mind could be on more important things, so I will have to forgive them.
    holly71 and redsox girl like this.

FORT Fogey

I'll also give them credit for not being more upset than they are about what happened. I'd be freaking out entirely. They're not even that upset about losing a passport.

I wonder what the rules say about someone taking off with your stuff. I realize they probably shouldn't have trusted the cabbie, but people have done that before and it's not been a problem--and they did tell him to wait.

Wow. Abby and Ryan are waiting for the farmers to finish. When they pledged to do the leg together, they really meant it. I know Ryan's been a jerk, but he's actually been halfway decent this leg.
    holly71, NCLurker, Hyper and 3 others like this.

FORT Fogey

AARGH! You mean we don't find out until next week what happens to Team Hair? Surely that must mean that fate comes through for them. They wouldn't be so cruel as to let us hope against hope for a week and then crush those hopes, would they?

+ Reply to Thread