+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: 11/11- TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/11- TAR 21 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Twin to Russian Swim Instructor: "Why don't you speak English?" Um, maybe because she's Russian?

And I'd identify which twin said it but in swimsuits and bathing caps, I find them harder to tell apart.

Synchronized swimming is really hard. I'm surprised they'd even try it when they have the option of the express pass.

And is it really mean of me to wish they'd go to get it out of their bag, only to realize the bag's zipper had come undone and they'd lost it?
    captain, Florimel, Shoepie and 7 others like this.

z
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Twin to Russian Swim Instructor: "Why don't you speak English?" Um, maybe because she's Russian?

And I'd identify which twin said it but in swimsuits and bathing caps, I find them harder to tell apart.

Synchronized swimming is really hard. I'm surprised they'd even try it when they have the option of the express pass.

And is it really mean of me to wish they'd go to get it out of their bag, only to realize the bag's zipper had come undone and they'd lost it?
    LOL Tilden! Sure, you can wish that...Karma gonna get them just like it did to the other team who went along with it last week.

FORT Fogey

Good for the Chippies for managing to get through that roadblock--and convince the Twinnies not to use the express pass. I do question why they'd listen to any team about that, however. Regardless of whether the Chippies have been working with them or not, they are their competition.

Poor Team Hair. They're once again having bad luck. They really should have stuck with the library. If Team Texas could manage that, then surely they could.

Nice of A/R and the Farmers to agree to stick together too.

I think those swimmers must be loving some Chippies!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    z

LOL Tilden! Sure, you can wish that...Karma gonna get them just like it did to the other team who went along with it last week.
    So far it's not working against Team Texas. And now the Twinnies are out of the pool and on their way too.

FORT Fogey

Love the swimming coach taking one look at Team Hair, shaking her head, and saying, "I'm very afraid."

Crap. Now Team Texas is going to win a second leg in a row? Where's karma when you need it?
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Is it my imagination or does Phil's traditional congratulations speech seem less enthusiastic than normal?

Lexy needs to lay off the marriage talk. Trey looks a little nervous every time she heads in that direction.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The twinnies are assuming no taxi will stop for them because they're "brown." I wonder if there may be other reasons--they're women, they're not at a designated cab stand etc.
    . . . Maybe because their voices are so annoying that even HEARING them call a cab has convinced the cabbies to keep on driving.

Smart cabbies.
    Florimel, sclilred1, Midol and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Uh-oh. There's trouble in Twinnie Land.

And by the way, are there only three of us here tonight?

A big bleh! on Team Texas. I cannot stand their bland pudding faces.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread