Thread: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 11/4 - TAR starting at 8:30 in some areas

Please don't feed the ego!
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Trey and Lexi and Abbie and Ryan I just don't care about one way or another. But I did like Ryan more on the Apprentice than I do on here.
    I didn't realize Ryan was on the Apprentice. I've seen all the seasons....hmmmm. I'll have to google.

And just to play devil's advocate....the twins didn't technically steal the rocker's money, they found it. Even if you know whose it is, it still isn't stealing if they lost it and you found it. I think it's pretty low and I wouldn't have done it no matter what kind of a competition I was in. I wonder if everyone would feel the same way if it was a different season and one of the 'hated couples' had lost their money and someone else found it and didn't give it back. Would we all cry foul then or cheer?? Either way, I think it was a crappy thing they did- but I just wanted to look at it from another perspective.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Apprentice: Martha Stewart.

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet. I will later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    So I officially love three of the remaining teams and am officially disgusted by the other three. An unlike many other uptight middle-aged women, my favourite teams are the metal heads, the gay couple, and the male strippers. Woo hoo!
    Me, too! I was just coming in to post that very sentiment. Last week I liked everyone, this week only the team metal, the Beekman Boys and the Chippendales. Ugh on everyone else.

Maybaybie - The girls knew whose money that was. They deliberately kept it to mess up the race of James and Abba. This type of behavior is beyond disgusting.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-05-2012 at 01:10 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

aww Twinnies karma!!! not good to take that money . I enjoy their racing- I don't see them winning now
    What the heck was Ryan on about .Putting down everyone,even the rockers. We are not seeing what Ryan is really like, way way too cocky I don't care for him at all.. When he was in the Turkish bath he said "I hope I don't get a dude" well too bad nitwit, & btw you don't have the brain cells, not the others.

Trey and Lexi I love these two.

Chip and Dale are good, they get a bit loud, but they have fun. Team hair, they bore me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I didn't realize Ryan was on the Apprentice. I've seen all the seasons....hmmmm. I'll have to google.
    Thank you so much!
    I knew I'd seen him somewhere.
    Why do these shows keep recycling people?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post

Thank you so much!
    I knew I'd seen him somewhere.
    Why do these shows keep recycling people?
    Really? wow-how many chances does one @### get?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Really? wow-how many chances does one @### get?
    Too many chances in his case, Fanny Mare!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    BTW Ryan really showed his business acumen tonight. Offering the local the commission to help him was genius. I know it's not a popular feeling around here, but after tonight I love me some Ryan even more.
    Did they show him give the guy the money or was he giving him free sherbet or what? Didn't see how that ended. It was smart, though.

The money...I kind of agree with whoever first posted that it was on the ground, unclaimed but...they had to know the amount all folded up like that was another team; they figured it out quickly enough. I would at least have had them turn it over to the travel agent, if Team Metal didn't inquire as to any money being found, then that'd be that. Very disappointed that there were no consequences, especially as I actually had tears in my eyes at the begging. I liked Trey and Lexie and would have liked to see them do well but I have no respect for that. Their part in it was almost worse, to me. If they had just stayed out of it and told the twins they were on their own, I could have forgiven them not saying anything to the metal guys. Once they took part in it, they're done, for me.

Sucks from the previews to think Team Metal goes through another loss so soon. I am 100% behind them, now. And definitely on Rattus' middle-aged twisted team preferences.

Re: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I will not call it stealing either. They did not pilfer from their bags. The team was Careless with their things. As the kids say in school finders keepers losers weepers. As my mom used to say" you don't lose things you value"
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread