+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 11/4 - TAR starting at 8:30 in some areas

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    So I officially love three of the remaining teams and am officially disgusted by the other three. An unlike many other uptight middle-aged women, my favourite teams are the metal heads, the gay couple, and the male strippers. Woo hoo!
    Mine are the gay couple, strippers, Team Metal, and still the twins, for the entertainment value.

Trey and Lexi and Abbie and Ryan I just don't care about one way or another. But I did like Ryan more on the Apprentice than I do on here.

So I officially love three of the remaining teams and am officially disgusted by the other three. An unlike many other uptight middle-aged women, my favourite teams are the metal heads, the gay couple, and the male strippers. Woo hoo!
    Make that two middle-aged women.
    sparklete likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

This uptight middle-aged woman is right with you, Rattus!
    maude~flanders likes this.

Wow, Twinnies and Trey and Lexie have lost all respect from me. Not cool.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm a bit surprised that Jaymes and James haven't won a leg yet.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Next week...Moscow. Rockers seem to have lost their stuff...again. This time their taxi seems to have taken off with their stuff. I would bet this is just editing. Two team are stuck at the airport...I think it is Lexi and Trey and the farmers.
    Looked like Abby and Ryan and the farmers. Fine with me. Don't like Ryan. I do like the farmers but I don't love them.

While I guess it is not against the rules to return a team's lost money, it still seems in pretty poor taste to me. Trey and Lexie went down in my estimation for that (the twins were already down).

I'd be annoyed if the ice cream man was doing a show with my ice cream...give me my cone. Can't believe the farmers just went to a random truck/didn't check it was marked.

I was hoping they would go to Hagia Sophia but I'm guessing they wouldn't want a bunch of teams running around in a church.
    wannasee likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I am upper middle aged. I love the Rockers and Chippendales but I don't like the farmers at all. I don't like the way the one who had the bagels on his head speaks to the other one.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I cannot believe they are allowed to keep the money. This is hindering another team and if I remember correctly this is a penalty. Maybe since it did not affect the outcome we did not see the consequences. Both teams are at fault for keeping the money.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

I find it odd that the goat farmers opted to carry the bread rather than get bathed and massage.

To the Point

I suppose I can understand why they didn't penalize them for keeping the money since they did pick it up from the floor where it had dropped, however, I do not like that there wasn't some sort of penalty imposed. I suppose it just shows an ugliness in the twins (which doesn't surprise me) and in Lexi and what's his name (which did surprise me). I had previously found Lexi and what's his name to be sweet and I found myself routing for them. Tonight most probably changed that.

I really do like the Chippendales. They are pleasant, funny, and not hard on the eyes. I just want them to perform a bit better.

Okay, I actually had started to shut down my computer and decided that perhaps I should look back to see what what's his name's name is.....Lexi & Trey. I honestly haven't been able to remember his name the whole time.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 11-04-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    maude~flanders and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread