+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: 10/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 10/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ryan is a tool. Complaining because came in second and wanted to break the record for coming in first...Were you just not appreciating how good you had it? Who gives a crap if you came in first more times than someone else? As long as you don't come in last, it's the last leg that really counts anyway.
    Exactly.
    I did enjoy the mutual sniping between the twins and Ryan/Abby. The twins were ok this week for me; I did enjoy the one teaching the kid to yell "go twinnie."
    When the Chippendales forgot the bamboo...argh! I did laugh when Jaymes was making small talk with bystanders at the scale task, even as I was willing him on to finish the job and not waste time.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    James and Abba hit the mat first again. Win a trip to Malaysia.

WOOHOO!
    shyra likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Erm, just so there's no confusion, the team I refer to as Metal are the metal musician and the entertainment lawyer, not the big wheel drivers. Team Metal came in number one again - I do hope that you're happy about that .
    Team Metal are James and Abba. Rob and Kelley are Team Monster Truck.

I'm glad Josh and Brent are still in, even though they aren't a part of Junkyard Royalty. <3

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I've been ambivalent about some of the teams. Tonight, though, I put the Twinnies tied for my least favorite with Monster Truck.
    waywyrd, Florimel, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I didn't understand the Chippendales taking their whole cart back. It seems to me it would have been easier to send one guy back to get the poles and have the other guy stay where they were delivering them to and watch the cart. They only had three of the smaller poles to retrieve. I'm sure one of them could have handled that. They really should have counted their poles AFTER they got them on the cart and before they took off. Hopefully it will be a lesson learned for them and they won't repeat that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I didn't understand the Chippendales taking their whole cart back. It seems to me it would have been easier to send one guy back to get the poles and have the other guy stay where they were delivering them to and watch the cart. They only had three of the smaller poles to retrieve. I'm sure one of them could have handled that. They really should have counted their poles AFTER they got them on the cart and before they took off. Hopefully it will be a lesson learned for them and they won't repeat that mistake.
    I think that they are required to do the task together...all of it. A lot of times it would be easier if teams split up for a bit, but they never do unless it is like a road block where it specifies one person only. That is what makes me think it must be written in the rules.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I think they were required to haul the entire bike cart back to the start in order to pick up the three missing poles. I like the Chipmunks so I was scolding them via my television for not double checking their count before they left. Argh!! Hope they learned from that mistake and will be more careful in the future.

I'm cheering for the metal-heads and the chipmunks. Ryan needs to pull his head out of his #*&# and be happy he's placing 2nd and not out of it. What a big deflate to his partner. I hate it when some get so focused on being competitive (breaking the number of 1st place finishes) that it sours the experience for them. His partner was almost in tears. Jerk.

I did laugh when one of the twinnies recruited the kids to help her yell/annoy the others.

Glad the goat farmers got another chance. I love it when teams are positive right to the end, even when they know they are in last place.
    Midol and Babbred like this.

I am happy with Team hair winning this leg I just wish they would say please/thank-you more times than they do

WTG twinnies, I love them .And they are putting some of the males to shame the way they work!!

I am glad it was a non elimination round, although it would have helped had one of them not nearly passed out. Good lord monster truck , well the wife kept going. ( another woman)

I don't know how the people live there day after day , it would all close in on me. If nothing else, it does show everyone how very very lucky we are
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Am I the only one who thought that doing the jute would be easier than hauling a load of bamboo? My main concern is then carrying the items to another location. At least the jute challenge was all done in one area and that to me is a big advantage over hauling something to another location considering how lost teams can get.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I would have done the jute too. You don't have to carry however many, who knows how heavy bamboo poles, you don't have to navigate through the town (and based on how many teams had trouble navigating the congested streets on foot early in the episode, I would have thought this would be more of a concern) It seemed to go faster than the bamboo once you got the hang of it. My only guess is that they thought bamboo was lighter than it actually is?

I'm surprised none of the locals went after the twins. They were dangerous with the bamboo!

+ Reply to Thread