+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 10/14 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/14 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

And there goes the monster trucker telling someone else that they just cost him a million dollars. Didn't he do that last week too? Duche!
    Allie, spector and Jaceegirl like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

No? They showed that scene in the season promo after the first episode.

I am embarrassed that I had the blondes on my pool team. Boo they are brats.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

CCL

The Indonesian schoolgirl at the mat said "hai" and they translated it as hello. That was amusing. Of course she should have really been speaking English, as should all Indonesians, and, indeed all foreigners. .
    I don't really get what happened to the blondes after leaving the detour? Somehow they circled back on their bike-thing and ended up at the park and not the uturn. Of course I was glad as it meant the teachers stayed in, rather than the blondes, and it was rather a thrilling finish with the two teams taking different directions at the turn. Not that I'm a big fan of the teachers, but I wanted them to stay over the blondes.
    I'm liking the Chippendales and the Texans. The twins didn't seem as annoying this episode though I still find their use of "twinny" silly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Thank goodness...I couldn't stomach listening to them scream at everyone for the rest of the race. I often wonder what the hell cab drivers and others participating by chance in this game think of some of these ignorant contestants.
    Don't know, but I have felt that in the case of the blondes the drivers of the bicycle carts and the like went "OK, stupid Americans demanding I go faster - I may not understand English but I do rudeness and yelling/body language so I'll go slower."

Mind you I'm not a fan of the teachers but at least they were respectful (even if they griped) about having to do the second U-turn and polite to their driver. It was also smart to pay the driver of the bike as they were riding so there was less of a chance of haggling. It was a smart move for them.

BTW - I was a bit surprised about the eggs challenge - it would've been faster if you couldn't handle 40 pound headdresses, but the headdress one was faster of the two.

Oh and for those who haven't had the pleasure of eating farm fresh eggs - there is DEFINITELY a difference between them and store bought. As long as they're cooked through, they're safe, but there's a richer taste to them - both yolk (especially) and white.
    wannasee likes this.

Well I am still loving the twins N&N ( even if they were with the stragglers )

The blonds were yelling and screaming, of course we have no idea what happened, adrenaline kicks in and you are anxious.But I had to mute them at one point.

I still don't like Gary and Will. When they were doing the lion head detour , they sounded like every part was a pain, I see very little enjoyment in it for them, or watching them

I also like the guys with the long hair, they are so calm, I like the way they race .I am not keen on alliances in the AR
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like Gary and Will more.

Also, I believe they're the second U-Turned team in TAR history to survive a leg over a team that wasn't U-Turned.

I cringed watching those blondes shriek and berate their way through Indonesia, and cheered when they were Philiminated, and petulantly blamed everyone else but themselves for their "stunning" ouster. If you were better than everyone else, dear, you'd still be racing. That was ugly and they should be embarrassed. It's Indonesia, not Illinois or Idaho, so guess what? They probably don't speak English! Hard to grasp I'm sure, but now that they are safely back home I'm sure they won't have deal with it anymore. Good riddance.

I love the twins and the Chippendales. "I made out with 974 Indonesians!"

All in all a good episode with an exciting finish. Now the monster truckers and team tall/short can go. The one I find obnoxious and the other drives me mental because they seem so clueless and fumbling. Unless they pull it together, tall/short is not long for this race.

Surprisingly I didn't mind any of the teams at the front of the pack tonight. Not sure how the rocker's strategy to be lone wolves will work out for them. At some point that 'alliance' is going to crumble, so it might be better to steer clear of it all right from the get-go.
    Midol likes this.

I thought the teachers were incredibly lucky tonight and they did both challenges well but I still don't like them. I am not sure what it is, their negative attitude? I don't know but I just don't like them. Monster Truckers behaved themselves but I can just imagine it if they were ever U-Turned. I see from next week's preview that Faux Hawk Man is back to behaving badly. Overall I enjoyed the episode.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't know why, but in my area the show was delayed 1/2 hour and was surprised that CBS didn't adjust as they did last week. Then I came on here and saw that it was not delayed for the rest of you. I don't know why it was different for my area, but luckily I adjusted my DVR. I enjoyed the race tonight and was happy with the team eliminated unlike last week when I really felt bad. These girls were real complainers although I didn't get that vibe until tonight's show. They were real rude and still complaining as they were eliminated.

I am still enjoying the Chippendale guys and the twins, although I don't dislike any of the teams left. I guess my least favorite teams would be the monster team - something about the husband doesn't set right with me. I guess because they were the only team that chose to use the U Turn and my next least favorite would be the teachers because like some of you their attitude isn't the best. Although they tried more this week. Jadewarlock I agree with you about fresh eggs. There is nothing like them and that was all we use to eat. Growing up we had our own chickens and later there were plenty of farms to get them from. Now that has changed and we have to get them from the store. This season is very different than last and almost anyone could win and I would not be disappointed unless things change in the coming weeks.
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread