+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 10/7 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

10/7 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

East Coast/Midwest spoilers as well.

It's FOOTBALL season and as usual during this time, 60 Minutes will start at least 40 minutes late in the East, which means...those in Canada will be posting ahead.

Hi, Canada!

The threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 10/7 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

The TV Guide has TAR starting at 8:30pm. CBS has finally taken into account that the football games do push Sunday programming and have officially set the start date of 60 Minutes and TAR half and hour later.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Here we go.

Abby and Ryan flying to Indonesia and there is an express pass for the winners of this leg.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Lots of action at the airport. The monster truckers got tickets to Hong Kong and get tickets to Indonesia from there. Everyone else has caught up and are on the same flight.
    Last edited by Midol; 10-07-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Everyone else is going through Jekarta but Rockers got a flight that leaves an hour earlier than the others.

Truckers waiting on their stopover. Don't know if they are ahead or behind...Well, they are last as everyone else has got their number at the stadium.

Rockers in first.
    Last edited by Midol; 10-07-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Truckers finally arrive and arrive at the stadium and find out they are last.

Whips and bulls...They have to race on motorcycles against bulls...Apparently a tradition in Indonesia.

Don't need to beat the bulls, just have to race against them and get to the other side to get their clue...I would have made them race the bulls.

Balloons on a bridge. Who likes to party?

Next have to peddal a children's ride and make the kids balloons.

This is turning out to be rather suggestive. They are having trouble with those balloons...they are popping all over the place.

Lexi and Trey finish first. Head to a motorcycle shop and search for next clue.

Lexi and Trey get next clue...Detour.

Deliver 10 60lbs chunks of ice or sort through different types of fish and set up a stand. I think the ice would be easier.

Lexi and Trey do ice. Twins are doing fish.

Best friends and substitute teachers are still at the balloons. Friends are done and the truckers caught up and are ahead of the teachers.
    The small one is having a hard time and is getting really hot...even his glasses are fogging up.

Trey and Lexi seem to be working together really well. They seem to be neck and neck with the twins. Twins finish first.

Rockers taxi driver took them to the wrong place. Same with the girl with the prosthetic leg and her partner.

Teachers finally completed the balloons.

Need to search the alleyway of the market for the pit stop. Last team MAY be eliminated.

Twins first ... hugging Phil with their fishy smell but get express pass.

Holy cow the nails on the Indonesian greeter.

Lexi and Trey are second. They seem to be friends with the twins. Everyone is happy.

Chippendales and then dating divorcees are next.

Josh and Brent are fifth.

Monster truckers are lost, as are the girl with the prosthetic leg and her partner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast