+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 9/30 TAR 21: PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/30 TAR 21: PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    OK...Gary and Will are already bugging me. Gary first is afraid of heights and then decides to be Mr. Nice Guy and lets another team ahead of them on the way to get flights. Dumb mistake #1 and he is pissed at his partner because he calls him on it...very nicely at that.
    I think Gary and Will are the substitute teacher team (really tall and really short) and then the other team (goat farming couple) is the one who let someone ahead in line but I am not 100% certain.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

The non ping pong playing twin seems to be less supportive than the non frog fallopian tube eating one.

Also when I watch I always try to imagine if I were playing with my husband which challenge I would do. I hope on this leg I would have chosen to do the ping pong.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I also thought it was funny that several teams (especially the twins) kept calling the little pingpong girl a boy. It was also interesting to see how uncomfortable she looked when the racers were giving her hugs after they got their clue- such a different culture to ours.
    I'm from this culture and I hate, hate, hate being manhandled by strangers, so I don't blame the kid a bit for looking uncomfortable. In fact, I am only willing to be hugged by Mr. Rattus and I truly wish everyone else would stay the hell off of me.
    wannasee likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Great start to the season! None of the teams seem obnoxious or annoying yet. I too thought the not knowing what an abacus was, to be pretty funny. Here's to a good season!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I laughed when Mr. dyed goatee crowed "Now THAT's how it's done!" or something equally obnoxious, only to find out that is NOT how it is done, and here you go, help yourself to another full serving of frog fallopian tubes!! Awesome!! I don't like him, and I don't like the preview that shows him yelling at some young man who looks to be Indian, "You just cost me a million dollars!" given the fact that in all likelihood the young man would never see a million dollars in 30 lifetimes. Totally obnoxious race behaviour, if that is the case.

I liked the goat farmers, the girl with the prosthetics and her boyfriend (although I cringed when he gave the 2nd place team the location and then they outran them to the 1st place finish) and surprisingly the Chippendales, although it was massive fun to laugh at them being himbos while trying to find the lady with the abacus.

Speaking of which, how hard is it to pronounce abacus?? Yikes.

Not sorry to see the couple who went first. He was controlling and she happily lets him be, which I guess to each his own but definitely not my thing.

I'm so happy the race is back!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    The non ping pong playing twin seems to be less supportive than the non frog fallopian tube eating one.

Also when I watch I always try to imagine if I were playing with my husband which challenge I would do. I hope on this leg I would have chosen to do the ping pong.
    We also do that.I would have done any food challenge. It doesn't bother me, but my husband gags. He is also better at ping pong
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We also do that.I would have done any food challenge. It doesn't bother me, but my husband gags. He is also better at ping pong
    Ha I am not any better at ping pong but I can't do slimy food. I don't care what part of the animal it comes from it is the texture that I struggle with.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Ha I am not any better at ping pong but I can't do slimy food. I don't care what part of the animal it comes from it is the texture that I struggle with.
    He feels the same as you, so that is why he is better at ping pong.
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't even know this show was starting and had I not watched 60 Minutes I would have missed it.

I am so glad the dancers made it, because they are so funny and I need that to keep watching the show. Some may hate them, but I love the twins as well because they remind me of my sisters. Some may think we are arguing, but we are actually communicating lol!!!!

Okay, so on the food challenge, I didn't understand why the Monster Truck couple had to start over, because if you think about it, they all started out using the chopsticks, but stopped and just bent over and sucked it down, the dancer even sucked it off they table, which I thought was more gross. So they all should have been penalized for it.

Boy the Cheng and Chung looking guys with the Raidars of the Lost Ark looks, need to step it up. They were first and winded up in bottom stepping on the mat.

I didn't understand why the Monster Truck couple had to start over, because if you think about it, they all started out using the chopsticks, but stopped and just bent over and sucked it down, the dancer even sucked it off they table, which I thought was more gross. So they all should have been penalized for it.
    He picked it up, you couldn't pick the papaya up
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread