+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 9/30 TAR 21: PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 9/30 TAR 21: PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

The food challenges are the one thing I could handle. It makes no difference if you're eating 10 ounces of food you like or food you don't, unless the texture is something you have to work at to eat. It's all in your mind so if you can set that aside, you can eat pretty much anything.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I would do it in a heartbeat. It's the one show I would kill to do! Too bad I live in Canada....
    Well you could move. Obviously not a true fan.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

We need a Canadian version. But it will probably be cancelled after one season, like every other Canadian version of a reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    We need a Canadian version. But it will probably be cancelled after one season, like every other Canadian version of a reality show.
    We are having a BB and the bachelor is on right now, I don't see them being canceled. But amazing race needs big bucks JZ
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK
    I don't dislike the twins. They could be this season's entertaining team.
    Agreed. They do everything wrong... from yelling at each other to being dissatisfied to placing fourth. They will likely self-destruct at some point, but until then, I'm going to enjoy them. I think part of it is we haven't seen them turn on other teams... that makes a big difference to me.

My least favourite team got eliminated... her with all her "he makes all the decisions" crap... "I hope he picks me out a cute wedding dress. giggle giggle" Yeah, your husbands control of everything in your relationship isn't CUTE and funny, sweetheart, it's repulsive. See ya, REALLY REALLY wouldn't want to be ya.

I remember as a kid watching Definition (where they would win a sewing machine or luggage) and then The Price Is Right and thinking how rich Americans must be.
    Hyper likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Did anyone else notice the twins' impromptu Bollywood dance steps?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yeah, that was cute! If they get cut from the race, they can tryout for So You Think You Can Dance.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Agreed. They do everything wrong... from yelling at each other to being dissatisfied to placing fourth. They will likely self-destruct at some point, but until then, I'm going to enjoy them. I think part of it is we haven't seen them turn on other teams... that makes a big difference to me.

My least favourite team got eliminated... her with all her "he makes all the decisions" crap... "I hope he picks me out a cute wedding dress. giggle giggle" Yeah, your husbands control of everything in your relationship isn't CUTE and funny, sweetheart, it's repulsive. See ya, REALLY REALLY wouldn't want to be ya.
    Yeah im def rooting for the Sri Lanka Sisters they seem really competitive and really want to win. Hope they make the final 3

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Yeah im def rooting for the Sri Lanka Sisters they seem really competitive and really want to win. Hope they make the final 3
    To each there own, but, no, just no, please no. They need to get a WHOLE lot easier to tolerate, regardless of how competitive they are.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread