+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jenn & Jack (TAR4 Virtual Team)

Originally posted by John
    She never let up on our poor Zach, her partner, who was like a placid Japanese rock garden in the hurricane of Flo-ness.
    That's worded so perfectly.

FORT Fogey

Flozach, the anti-team

She never let up on our poor Zach, her partner, who was like a placid Japanese rock garden in the hurricane of Flo-ness. It was pretty bad.

Imagine this scene:

Flo: Zach, I can't breathe here in Switzerland, carry my bag in addition to your own, okay?
    Zach: Sure, Flo, whatever you want.
    Flo: Dammit Zach, hurry up! Why can't you go as fast as me? We're going to lose! Run, Zach, run!

That's pretty much Flo.
    While all that is a very accurate portrayal of Flo, I always felt that Zach achieved his inner peace through some overt passive-aggressive behavior. The more agitated that Flo got, the more Zach would dig in and just chill.

There was the time when they were supposed to be getting on their bikes fast to get to their next destination and Zach picked that moment to change his pants. Flo went berserk and berated him more than Karyn ever did Lenny.

It gave me a huge laugh, but I think it was his way of showing Flo that he's not going to take her crap lying down.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well my buddy Jack isn't like anyone that has ever been on TAR before, so you'll have to tune in to find out more.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Caligirl, I like the passive-agressive diagnosis.

John, your description of Flo makes me feel like I was there. Too funny!

Um ... Jack? I'm just sitting here thinking that your upcoming stint as a virtual reality show contestant has got to be a walk in the park compared to your previous FORT gig.

I can't wait for TAR. There is NOTHING on tv. And I even watched part of the Bachelor marathon on FAM last night ...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Bumpkin
    Caligirl, I like the passive-agressive diagnosis.

John, your description of Flo makes me feel like I was there. Too funny!
    I can't wait for TAR. There is NOTHING on tv. And I even watched part of the Bachelor marathon on FAM last night ...
    Thanks, Bumpkin.

Something sadder than watching the "Bachelor" marathon was ME watching the "All American Girl" Marathon, but actually only the last hour and a half.

Let's get this party started!

P.S. For all you Tennis aficionados, the French (shall we say Freedom?) Open begins today on ESPN. Go Andre!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hey guys, please keep this thread on topic -- Jack & Jenn team.
    Thanks.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Well my buddy Jack isn't like anyone that has ever been on TAR before, so you'll have to tune in to find out more.

FORT Fogey

Sorry to tread on your thread

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Hey guys, please keep this thread on topic -- Jack & Jenn team.
    Thanks.
    Sorry, BF!

I really am looking forward to your "team effort" and will now return this thread to its rightful owners.

Jenn was great last season, but I'm not sure Jack has what it takes - I predict a Flo-sized meltdown.

:

I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog, too...

Fade to black
    Sorry, Flo was the co-winner of last season. At one point, she curled up in a fetal position in the bottom of a boat, and bawled in between saying "I quit" over and over again. She never let up on our poor Zach, her partner, who was like a placid Japanese rock garden in the hurricane of Flo-ness. It was pretty bad.

Imagine this scene:

Flo: Zach, I can't breathe here in Switzerland, carry my bag in addition to your own, okay?
    Zach: Sure, Flo, whatever you want.
    Flo: Dammit Zach, hurry up! Why can't you go as fast as me? We're going to lose! Run, Zach, run!

That's pretty much Flo.
    Oh sounds like my kind of woman. NOT.

Zach must have had the patience and tolerance of a saint.

I'll let you all know my newbie thoughts in detail after I watch my first show. (in a different thread of course). Now back to Jack and Jenn (makes me think of John Mellencamp for some reason).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast