+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: TAR 21 Spec and *SPOILERS* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

TAR 21 Spec and *SPOILERS* thread

RFF and Sucks have already speculated on some teams based on live sightings and photos.

As of now, it looks as if we have no cross-over teams from any other CBS reality show.

It appears as if all 11 teams have been spotted, some even named, so here they are:

- M/M team, one tall and bearded, the other short and not bearded
    - M/M team - Chippendale Dancers identified as Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis
    - M/M team - gay couple, identified as Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, and already somewhat famous for their show The Fabulous Beekman Boys.
    - M/M team - both bearded and long haired. Possible hippie or biker team?
    - M/F team - probably a young dating couple, identified as possibly being Trey Wier (a football player?) and Lexi Beerman.
    - M/F team - possibly a father/daughter team.
    - F/F team - blonde girls, appear to be twins
    - F/F team - apparently another female twin team, of Sri Lankan background, identified as Nadine and Natalie.
    - M/F team - identified as Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale. Amy has had both of her legs amputated.
    - M/F team - probably another dating couple.
    - M/F team - appear to be an older couple. The guy seems to have a green mohawk and beard.

I got all this from RFF, but I can't post links.

So far it appears as if they have already filmed two or three legs.

Re: TAR 21 Spec and *SPOILERS* thread

There's more info about the teams now.

Well, we didn't get a CBS crossover, but apparently an NBC one. Ryan Danz, one of the contestants on the only Apprentice: Martha Stewart appears to be on in one of the M/F teams.

The older couple's been IDd as Rob French and Kelly Carrington French, married monster truck drivers. The blonde twins aren't twins afterall, just friends. They're Brittany Fletcher and Caitlin King. Nadine from the actual twin team is actually Nadiya. The bearded M/M team and the tall & short team are still unnamed.

RFF has now identified the bearded M/M team as none other than James LoMenzo and Mark "Abba" Abbatista. James is a heavy metal musician formerly a part of Megadeth and Mark is his manager. If this is so, then this is already the best thing that has ever happened to the show. <3
    dagwood and wannasee like this.

Middle aged, out of shape Metal Heads? This should be very interesting, if it is for real.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    RFF has now identified the bearded M/M team as none other than James LoMenzo and Mark "Abba" Abbatista. James is a heavy metal musician formerly a part of Megadeth and Mark is his manager. If this is so, then this is already the best thing that has ever happened to the show. <3

Okay, I will have to admit I just squeeeeeeeeeeed! James Lomenzo was also in White Lion, one of my most favorite bands ever. If this rumor is true I am so rooting for them.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well, on RFF there are pictures of the teams spotted in airports and such. Since I can't post links here, I'll try to save them and attach them here, if that's okay.

jamesmetal.jpgabbametal.jpg

On the left are them spotted on the race, on the right are other pics found online. I can recognize Abba better than James. It is them, right?
    dagwood and GabbyG like this.

I can't say 100% but it sure looks like him. The shape of his face says a lot. I am now incredibly excited for this season to start.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Same here. We've got Megadeth, The Fabulous Beekman Boys, married Monster Truck drivers, male strippers, a former Apprentice MS contestant, someone with two artificial legs, and only our second ever team of Indian/Sri Lankan descent.

Team Megadeth ftw <3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Same here. We've got Megadeth, The Fabulous Beekman Boys, married Monster Truck drivers, male strippers, a former Apprentice MS contestant, someone with two artificial legs, and only our second ever team of Indian/Sri Lankan descent.

Team Megadeth ftw <3
    I'm going to have to call it Team White Lion. That is where I first heard of James Lomenzo, and didn't know he was ever in Megadeath until this came out.
    JohnnyK likes this.

White Lion's good, too. Or Team Metal. <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast