Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 4/29 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/29 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Phil definitely said something that gave Vanessa the opportunity to jump in with her passive-aggressive cheating accusation, and of course Rachel responded and they were off. What I hate, really really hate, is when people throw out comments like that and then retreat with a fake smile and a "I don't hate you!" "I don't have anything against you!" "I'm sorry for the mean things I've said!" when you know they are lying through their teeth about it. She looks like a child, and a very ill-behaved one at that. It was a ridiculous exchange, but frankly I sided with Rachel on this one because I thought it was crappy of Vanessa to start it all. I really appreciated both of the guys trying to stop it, too. I just cannot stand Vanessa and as Rattus said above, I'll take whiny over mean any day.

Well, there went my favorite team *sigh*

I don't know which team to root for as they all have things about them I don't like lol. The only team I know I don't want to win for sure is Branden and Rachel. I think this is Rachel and Dave's to lose though.

BTW - for those of you who don't think Rachel is mean, she actually can be just as bad, if not worse than Vanessa. I've seen her be absolutely horrible to people on BB.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    BTW - for those of you who don't think Rachel is mean, she actually can be just as bad, if not worse than Vanessa. I've seen her be absolutely horrible to people on BB.
    I've seen every second that Rachel spent on BB. She is ridiculously insecure and overly defensive, and a little mean with that, but she is nowhere near as innately vicious as Vanessa is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I think Rachael is every bit as mean as Vanessa. I am rooting for anyone but BB at this point.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I've seen every second that Rachel spent on BB. She is ridiculously insecure and overly defensive, and a little mean with that, but she is nowhere near as innately vicious as Vanessa is.
    Well I suppose if you don't think talking crap behind someone's back is as mean as just saying it to their face. Rachel was more than a little mean on BB. She had something nasty to say about every house guest at one point or another. But I do agree, she is very insecure and overly defensive as well. I just hope that the AR is the last reality show that these two appear on.
    Florimel, luvlady345 and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm old and I miss things). Didn't Phil bring up the question to V&R and R&B, "Did everyone complete the tasks correctly?" It felt to me as though he might have been trying to start some drama there on the mat.

At this point, I'm hoping for Rachel & Dave for the win.
    I don't think you are wrong at all. I rewatched to be sure. Phil did bring it up and he said something like 10 legs of racing - please tell me you have raced clean and there isn't anything I have to give you penalties for. Ralph said he hoped so and then Vanessa brought up the wheel barrel count. I admit that I thought Brendon and Rachel's count went up very quickly, but with the bouncing back and forth and the guy at the truck doing the counting I just figured they did not show us very much. I just don't know why Phil mentioned it except he had extra time and as any other show was done to create more drama between the two very teams that have given us drama.

My favorite team of Mark and Bopper are gone and they were a class act the whole way. I have always loved the cowboys and the skateboarders and now I add Mark and Bopper to the list of my favorite racers. I prefer racers who truly enjoy what it is like to stop and smell the roses along the way. The rest of the teams have all had bickering, but I guess if I had to chose from the remaining teams it would have to be Rachel and Dave. At least their bickering has been between themselves and I have to give them props for coming in first so many times. Next week will be interesting to see which team is going to have problems and just may keep them from winning. All in all it has been a great season of AR. I love all the countries they have visited and is the main reason I love watching the show. For me it would have been nice to see Mark and Bopper win because they were racing for a wonderful cause and they showed that you could do this race minus the bickering and drama. They were a joy to watch.

I don't watch BB so I will take people's word for it that Rachel can be mean and petty. That show seems to bring those kinds of people out of the woodwork I think. However, given what we've seen on this show, Vanessa really has no moral high ground to stand on when it comes to their feud, and no amount of fake smiles or passive-aggressive insults can mask that.

On another site someone transcribed the extra footage from this weeks show. Apparently that mat conversation went on for well over half an hour, and at one point Ralph gets really frustrated with Vanessa and tells her to cut out the drama and that wasn't how they wanted to run the race, and says if there was a penalty to BB Phil would have given them one and to let it go. She keeps insisting Phil asked her a question so she answered it until he just walks off the camera in frustration and apparently slams his backpack to the ground after she tells him to stop screaming like a banshee and when he asks if he can finish talking, says "No. You're crazy"

Then apparently Ralph says something really insightful, which is that a lot of the drama and animosity between R and V has been instigated by other people (implying obviously BP) trying to stir things up on the race. He feels that the two women are likely reacting not so much to each other as to what others have said they said, etc. Makes me really wonder what has gone on behind the scenes. We all saw Art get under Rachel's skin at the roadblock, deliberately, about not doing the fast forward. I bet there is a lot more of that going on that people realize. He seems to thrive on stirring up the crap. It's astonishing how a grown man with a serious job and a family can act like a middle-school girl.
    GabbyG, Midol and Babbred like this.

So why did Phil even bother to ask The question?? .It makes no sense to me. I think the reason Vanessa and Rachael do not get along, is because they are so much alike( they don't even realize it)

I am glad this will soon be over.I am just sad Bopper and Mark are not in the final 4

I just don't know why Phil mentioned it except he had extra time and as any other show was done to create more drama between the two very teams that have given us drama.
    I don't need more drama on AR there is enough with them racing.
    sweetpea, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think you're bang on, Fanny. Vanessa would be horrified to be told this, but I see little difference between these two women. Rachel cries fake tears, Vanessa throws out petty insults, but they are both drama queens.

Thank goodness we have Army Rachel as a positive example for women at this point. Sure, her husband is a jerk but she's been a pleasure to watch compete and she's a tough lady, that's for sure.
    mushybrain, Midol and Babbred like this.

Actually Vanessa hesistated when the question was asked and was prodded on by Phil for a response. I was hoping there had been a miscount and both teams had to go back.
    NavyBrat and sclilred1 like this.
    There's no place like home!

Closed Thread