+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Re: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Yea!!!!!!!!! Love Team Kentucky. I am wiping tears

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Things could be worse . . . you could have it stuck in your head while envisioning Mark Ballas overdancing to it.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The devil made me do it.

OMG No!!!!!!!!!
    AZChristian likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Head-shaving Fast Foward? <3 Yay!

lol at the thought of BB Rachel shaving her head bald.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    It's a good thing he managed to finish it (which he did, right?), otherwise they would have had a 4 hour penalty going into the next leg.
    I wonder how far behind they are?
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I absolutely love Team Kentucky but I sure got a contrived feeling when they convinced him not to quit the race. One minute Bopper is saying all the right things to convince him to give up and the next it is "feel better? let's go prove to your kids that daddy isn't a quitter" (ad lib) I almost got the impression someone gave them a head's up not to quit. How real is my reality tv?
    Midol and Babbred like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

You know, at this point, I don't care. Anything to give me the possibility of having a final three that might include Bopper and Mark, because the rest of the remaining teams...meh. I certainly don't want to see Brenchel win, nor do I much like the rest of the teams. I guess of the remaining teams other than Bopper and Mark, I'd have to go with the Border Patrol guys, but only because they were nice enough to give some of their prize money to Bopper for his daughter's medical bills. It's not that I like them, but I don't like any of the rest of them either, so they'd be my choice because of all the unlikable teams left other than Bopper and Mark, they're the only ones who've done something really nice for another team.

Initially I thought they were getting the eliminated edit and at that point I said I wasn't going to keep watching. I can't stand "listen to your husband!", Vanessa is beautiful on the outside but horrible on the inside, Whiny Rachael and overbearing Brendan. Border guys were my 2nd pick for a bit but I hate the "beat by a girl" attitude so I dumped them, too.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I'm going to be hearing that damn dance song in my head all night!
    LOL! Just when I thought I had that song from the Bollywood dance routine from Big Bang Theory out of my head, along comes this one!

While I am happy that Mark & Bopper live to run another race, I would have been fine if their journey ended tonight. Mark completed the task and did indeed show his kids that one must never give up. Not only would he have said the words he would have showed by example.

So Rachel is going to have to shave her head? If you could see my grin right now.....next week is going to be awesome!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I absolutely love Team Kentucky but I sure got a contrived feeling when they convinced him not to quit the race. One minute Bopper is saying all the right things to convince him to give up and the next it is "feel better? let's go prove to your kids that daddy isn't a quitter" (ad lib) I almost got the impression someone gave them a head's up not to quit. How real is my reality tv?
    Honestly... while I too would question it:

1. We do not know at the time he considered quitting that they were so far behind that it really wouldn't have mattered. They were also considering quitting the whole race, not just the roadblock. I don't think they'd intervened if they were just saying "we choose to take the penalty" on the roadblock.

2. I think the show knew how special this team was - so positive and NOT giving up until they were exhausted that they wanted them to finish and show strong, or

3. They knew that Mark was not thinking with his head (it was obvious IMHO that he was suffering heat exhaustion at the very least) and they wanted to make sure he was cooled down properly to make the decision with at least a clearer head. What BOTH were suggesting were quitting the entire race, not the roadblock. I think that the heat was a factor and it wouldn't be fair to them to say they quit, get cooled down and realized they made a mistake.

>>>>>>>>

BTW, I would be saying this if it were any other team too (Even if I find pretty much the rest of them unlikeable - I like team Army even if he gets too brash).

Speaking of ARMY - it was nice to see Dave get his comeuppance when he said he could do better than Rachel, and he had to redo his ride because he hits a pole. And, to see his "I'm eating crow" face when they were in the interview... priceless.

FORT Fogey

I don't believe Rachel will shave her head. She's too vain to be a bald bride. Bwah. She'll cry, Brendan will step in, and have his head shaved instead.

Or they'll be able to choose another task.

I just believe that preview was misleading.
    Midol likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread