+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Re: 4/22 TAR 20 Show Discussion *** West Coast Spoilers ***

Just watch the episode on youtube.
    Damn, Team Kentucky, the bollywood dance task, watching Mark perform and his persistence, actually made me tear up....

I was glad it was NEL, I would be very unhappy if they didn't beat Ralphessa, (who I hope will be out next week.)
    Moontat likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't understand why anyone would go on this show without a hat. That was STOOPID, Mark! And I'm also sure that the clothes they wear in India and other ridiculously hot countries are designed to handle the heat....as in breathable. The difference is that the people indiginous to those countries are acclimated to the heat.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Of course he would say that...mwah hah hah

I have way too much time on my hands.
    Since TAR offers a $1,000,000 prize, it simply does not make any sense for them to come up with NEL's just to save a popular duo. If that occured there would be some big law suits for them to contend with. I'm sure that all the "stunts", all the u-turns, all the NELs are determined before filming begins and documented in such a way that no one can successfully sue for the production staff changing the rules mid-stream in order to manipulate the final results.
    prhoshay and TripleGemini like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

The one problem with "AR" is the fact that just due to the nature of the game there's always questions about how legs somehow suddenly give an advantage to a struggling team. I remember the year the two Chinese sibilings and another with Ron and Christina how people though that it was too incidental that there were Asian countries (including China) on those legs.

They were going to go to China no matter what, and given how deep they were in the race when those legs popped up, there was a good chance neither would be there by then (especially R&C given Ron's age).

Would someone remind me how this show usually ends? There are still five teams, and the finale is usually three teams. So they'll eliminate one team this Sunday (April 29th). Then the next Sunday ... what? I have a vague recollection that they'll have an extended show with yet another team eliminated, and then the finale with the three teams. Is that how they usually do it?

And that would be on May 6th for the finale, which would leave May 13th free for the Survivor finale? Can anyone confirm? Sorry, I've not had much time for forum reading and participation for several months now, and I'm way behind on knowing what's going on.

In the new TV Guide it says final 4 race to the finish (May 6, I believe).

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah like with Unfinished Business two seasons ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213