+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 99
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #61
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Please, please, please let this be the last show I ever see Rachel and Brendon on. I just can't take the drama and whining anymore. Three times is three too many!

    I won't miss Vanessa if they're last, either.
    You aren't going to tune into their most romantic wedding of all time? :p

    I don't really blame border guys for being angry- particularly because Army had no way of knowing for sure that Art and JJ were safe. At the initial time of the U-turn it appeared that Art and JJ thought they might be the first people there and, as such U-turned BB to keep their alliance safe.
    I kind of thought that Army Rachel was kind of jogging to the mat knowing Bopper and Mark were due a win. She probably doesn't feel like traveling anymore with cranky Dave.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  2. #62
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,968

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    I certainly could understand the border guards being annoying, but Art (I believe) took it to complete middle school behaviour with his constant whining and complaining about it and his drama "I don't care if I talk to them again, EVER!" - Puhleeze...these guys cried and whined more about the army couple not wasting their u-turn than the two couples who were actually u-turned! They are big babies. Rather than avoid the drama they instigate and wallow in it, IMO. And they seem to lose their focus and get worse when they aren't at the top of the heap. I can't stand either of them. Go now please.

    Sorry to see the kindie cops go. They seemed really nice. I have no idea why BP wanted to target them second at the u-turn as they didn't seem to be a threat at all. I guess they were just not in the alliance between BP, V/R and Army.

    I was glad to see Mark and Bopper get first place. I wish they could have each gotten a trip to Hawaii though! Army Dave was a piece of work, as always. If something is going well it's obviously because of him, if it goes wrong it's naturally something his wife did. BLECH. I like her, though.

    Finally, that was some amazing scenery to be sure. I spent the rest of the night googling the Ngorongoro wildlife preserve and dreaming of winning the lottery...
    This is what I watch the show for. That was truly breathtaking and I can only imagine how grateful the teams were to have that opportunity.

  3. #63
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I certainly could understand the border guards being annoying, but Art (I believe) took it to complete middle school behaviour with his constant whining and complaining about it and his drama "I don't care if I talk to them again, EVER!" - Puhleeze...these guys cried and whined more about the army couple not wasting their u-turn than the two couples who were actually u-turned! They are big babies. Rather than avoid the drama they instigate and wallow in it, IMO. And they seem to lose their focus and get worse when they aren't at the top of the heap. I can't stand either of them. Go now please.

    Sorry to see the kindie cops go. They seemed really nice. I have no idea why BP wanted to target them second at the u-turn as they didn't seem to be a threat at all. I guess they were just not in the alliance between BP, V/R and Army.

    I was glad to see Mark and Bopper get first place. I wish they could have each gotten a trip to Hawaii though! Army Dave was a piece of work, as always. If something is going well it's obviously because of him, if it goes wrong it's naturally something his wife did. BLECH. I like her, though.

    Finally, that was some amazing scenery to be sure. I spent the rest of the night googling the Ngorongoro wildlife preserve and dreaming of winning the lottery...
    This is what I watch the show for. That was truly breathtaking and I can only imagine how grateful the teams were to have that opportunity.


    That was what my husband said, too. After a few weeks of too much drama and little challenges it was nice to see a bit of the world. I'd love to be able to travel to Africa someday. Airfare sure gets you, though.
    sweetpea likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Thanks AR... now I absolutely must take an African safari before I die!

    Mark and Bopper finally got a first place which was awesome! Although Bopper is starting to grate my nerves again just a bit with all the hillbilly whooping and hollering he tends to start doing. He just takes it a bit OTT. Still my favorite team though.

    Can Rachel and Brenden just be gone already! She cried for no reason last night! Those two, with their snide remarks and snarky faces, need to be off my tv screen for good this time.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  5. #65
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,238

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I certainly could understand the border guards being annoying, but Art (I believe) took it to complete middle school behaviour with his constant whining and complaining about it and his drama "I don't care if I talk to them again, EVER!" - Puhleeze...these guys cried and whined more about the army couple not wasting their u-turn than the two couples who were actually u-turned! They are big babies. Rather than avoid the drama they instigate and wallow in it, IMO. And they seem to lose their focus and get worse when they aren't at the top of the heap. I can't stand either of them. Go now please.

    Sorry to see the kindie cops go. They seemed really nice. I have no idea why BP wanted to target them second at the u-turn as they didn't seem to be a threat at all. I guess they were just not in the alliance between BP, V/R and Army.

    I was glad to see Mark and Bopper get first place. I wish they could have each gotten a trip to Hawaii though! Army Dave was a piece of work, as always. If something is going well it's obviously because of him, if it goes wrong it's naturally something his wife did. BLECH. I like her, though.

    Finally, that was some amazing scenery to be sure. I spent the rest of the night googling the Ngorongoro wildlife preserve and dreaming of winning the lottery...
    This is what I watch the show for. That was truly breathtaking and I can only imagine how grateful the teams were to have that opportunity.
    It really is incredible isnt it? My ex and his wife have been to Africa a couple of times.. Once they stayed at Giraffe Manor in SA.The photos they took, unbelievable.

    I don't know how much time they can take on the race but they certainly saw some wonderful animals in their natural habitat. I like what JJ said about how we take water for granted.I dont think he's all bad.

    Rachel's scene was cut short when she was crying about her blood loss, or her little scrape.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,506

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    IMO ARt likes to start/say something then steps back and says I don't know why everyone is arguing. He is an instigator. He was upset that Rachel/Dave did not Uturn because he would have to do his own dirty work and have to own up to it. He was not able to step back and say we would never have used the uturn. It is just like when Rachel/Dave won using a fast forward, he did not like it even though he and JJ had done the same thing earlier. I have worked with many just like him and they are the ones you never turn your back on.
    holly71 and sweetpea like this.
    There's no place like home!

  7. #67
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It really is incredible isnt it? My ex and his wife have been to Africa a couple of times.. Once they stayed at Giraffe Manor in SA.The photos they took, unbelievable.

    I don't know how much time they can take on the race but they certainly saw some wonderful animals in their natural habitat. I like what JJ said about how we take water for granted.I dont think he's all bad.

    Rachel's scene was cut short when she was crying about her blood loss, or her little scrape.
    WHOA you call that a little bit of blood?!! :p I was straining my eyes to see the gushing.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,203

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Totally agree!!!

    I don't get the hate for Brenchel. Sure they're annoying, but who isn't? I'm annoying, LOL,
    I agree, Border+Ralphessa are mean, I'm not sure why they don't like Brenchel, but I have a feeling because they were on Big Brother and Rachel won. But is that really a good reason to be mean and nasty to Brenchel?

    I like Brenchel to win, but I like to see Kentucky win more! <3 Hope these two teams are in the finals.
    I don't want to see Brenchel Win only because Rachel won last season's Big Brother. As much as I like Jeff and Jordan, Rob and Amber, and Ethan and Jenna, I didn't really want them to win this race as well.

    Rachel, I admit she's growing on me. I wish she would tone down the whining and complaining because she is quite tolerable when she's not. She also has had some of the best corkers as far as dialogue that are NOT Kentucky.

    Brendon does bother me - I think he has some underlying issues, as it does feel IMHO he does tend to try and control Rachel, and I hope that he can work out most of them.

    I'd still rather them not win; however, if the final three should be BP, Vanessa and Ralph and them? - Oh, I'd much rather they win because at least they've overall been fighters and have been more entertaining.

    I think in my case it's a "love to hate," meaning game wise, they are a bit "unlikable," but in real life I actually think they're pretty decent folk, if a bit arrogant.
    Allie likes this.

  9. #69
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,238

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    WHOA you call that a little bit of blood?!! :p I was straining my eyes to see the gushing.
    She loves the camera, she wil be hurt that she didn't get more airtime with her wound.
    Babbred and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: 4/15 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    You would understand the feelings about Brenchel if you sat through 2 seasons of TV shows and live feeds with them.

    They are both a little 'not right in the head'. Amazing Race keeps them too busy to wallow in it, but sitting around the Big Brother house, they displayed some disturbingly dysfunctional behavior. Which is why I'm sitting out this season of TAR -- I won't feed into their quest for fame.
    I agree with you because I also sat through 2 seasons of the live shows and the live feeds. Reading about the live feeds and actually seeing them are so different. Even when I see what is shown as acts of kindness by BB on AR I am not quite buying it. It is hard to explain because I saw them pretending to act kind on the feeds one second and then as soon as they left the room and were alone they would turn it around in a second because you were able to see that it was so fake and what their motive behind it was. I know exactly what you mean when you say they displayed some disturbingly dysfunctional behavior. Editing covers a multitude of sins. The live feeds did not cover anything. If there were live feeds on the AR I think people would realize why MFWalkoff and myself feel as strongly as we do about BB. Just based on what we have been shown on the AR I can understand why people see both Rachel and Vanessa as the mean girls. Some see Vanessa as being meaner than Rachel. I, of course have not seen Vanessa on the live feeds of any show so I can't compare the two in the same way as others. For the people who would like to see them win that is fine as we are all allowed to have our own favorites. Sometimes I wish I had not been exposed to the two of them as much as I was. It is like my BB radar turns on. This is JMO.

    The scenery we saw last night was just spectacular. That is the one reason I fell in love with this show. To see so many countries and the beauty each has to offer is just amazing. My favorite team of course is Mark and Bopper. I was so happy to see that they came in first. I was slightly worried that Dave and Rachel may have rushed past them. It would have been wonderful to see Mark and Bopper win the cars that were offered earlier or even some money, but seeing them cross the mat first brought so much joy to me. The beautiful scenery, the animals and Mark and Bopper finishing first made for a wonderful night for AR.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.