+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 3/25 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/25 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

This was a fun episode; not too hectic to be nerve-wracking, but with enough stress points to make it interesting. Rachel and Brendon did fine this leg - no whining that they showed and they kept up the pace. Like jadewarlock, I thought Rachel's face at the start of the oil cleanse challenge was was worth the focus. Poor Mark and his barf bags, but despite that, the KY boys did just great and had a good taxi driver. Border Patrol is letting their alpha male out with indicators pointing toward entitlement, but at least they recognize that the Race is tricky and they could fall at any challenge. Unless you consider Bopper and Mark an alpha male team, Border Patrol are the only one left since Jersey Shore (or I guess I should say Long Island) went home. East Coast beaten by Mid West in a test of strength. Ha. And a girl at that.

I'm sorry we have to wait two weeks to see Mark in Africa - he thought this leg (Azerbaijan) was in Africa because it sounded like it. These two neophyte travelers are a hoot and I hope they continue all the way to the final three.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I love Will, and Boogie's okay. I mean, I've seen BB2 and am currently watching AS, about to start the fifth week.

My opinion may change but so far I'd like to see them on TAR, too. For more positive reasons, though.
    That was my last season to watch BB because of Boogie...so PLEASE TAR do not let either on your show!
    There's no place like home!

Glad it was Jersey Shore that was eliminated all because a girl did better then them. Yes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    That was my last season to watch BB because of Boogie...so PLEASE TAR do not let either on your show!
    Was Will as bad too, though?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Was Will as bad too, though?
    Will was the best player BB has seen .I loved watching him
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-26-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I know that Rachel from BB has her fans, and that Vanessa has a biotchy side to her, but I am betting that there is something that we haven't seen that would fully explain why these two keep going after one another. I think that they are both equally at fault here. But, with that said, I would SICK if Rachel and Brendan were to win the million dollars. I don't like it when people who have won money on other reality shows come onto the Amazing Race and compete. Those two had two shots at winning the money on BB, and Rachel finally won the $500,000. I would much rather see someone else win. It is always nice to see someone win who needs the money or someone who intends to use their winnings for a good cause and not for selfish reasons.

It appeared that Rachel asking Vanessa if she was 38 years old was her attempt to insinuate that Vanessa was acting immature, which is so funny on all levels, because Rachel definitely is NOT a mature person herself. And what is up with the glitter on practically every piece of clothing that Rachel wears? As far as I am concerned, both of those couples can just get off of my tv screen. I don't really dislike any of the rest of the teams but would like to see someone win the money who is really deserving of it.
    I semi agree with your post, (if that's possible ) oh wells. I HATE when people who already had their shot of winning money to get a second/third chance to get it while competing against newbies. I just HATE that. If it's an all stars season, then it's fine, a good example was the RI seasons of survior, those seasons almost made me give up on the show forever.

I don't know though, but hypothetically let's say Brenchel did run a clean race and won? Do they derserve it? I think so. (Yeah, I'm a fan, ._.) And if they win the race and come in first, then, yes, by all means they do derserve it.

I think I already commented about something similar to this, but I'm not really understanding why their use of money would be selfish? Different people will spend their winnings on different things, so I'm not really clear on if they should win, the money spent would used for selfish reasons.

And lastly, I going to apologize in advance, not only to you Longhornfan, but to everyone on the TAR forum section, because I know I'm going to be that annoying poster, whose going to disagree with the majority, and my comments might agitate some of you guys~.

So, yeah, sorry. ^-^
    TripleGemini and Moontat like this.

And I think I just contradicted myself LOL xD

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    I semi agree with your post, (if that's possible ) oh wells. I HATE when people who already had their shot of winning money to get a second/third chance to get it while competing against newbies. I just HATE that. If it's an all stars season, then it's fine, a good example was the RI seasons of survior, those seasons almost made me give up on the show forever.

I don't know though, but hypothetically let's say Brenchel did run a clean race and won? Do they derserve it? I think so. (Yeah, I'm a fan, ._.) And if they win the race and come in first, then, yes, by all means they do derserve it.

I think I already commented about something similar to this, but I'm not really understanding why their use of money would be selfish? Different people will spend their winnings on different things, so I'm not really clear on if they should win, the money spent would used for selfish reasons.

And lastly, I going to apologize in advance, not only to you Longhornfan, but to everyone on the TAR forum section, because I know I'm going to be that annoying poster, whose going to disagree with the majority, and my comments might agitate some of you guys~.

So, yeah, sorry. ^-^
    No need to apologize. I agree with you. BB team are newbies to TAR so to me they are on a level playing field...but, I generally don't like when they keep bringing old players to play with newbies on the same show like on Survivor the last few seasons. Also, whoever comes first deserves the win no matter who they are. That's the beauty of TAR, it's all up to the racers themselves...no alliences, hidden idols or bitter juries.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post

So, yeah, sorry. ^-^
    Nah, won't bother me - as long as it's not a troll-like quality.

I'm not a fan of Brendan or Rachel by any means. Last season of "Big Brother" just got to be annoying at times. I think Rachel improved dramatically both demeanor and game play once Brendan left, so sometimes I think with her it's just who she's with.

That said, I will say, as I have others who have come aboard "Amazing Race" from other CBS shows if they make it to the finish line then they'll have earned it. This is a different game in which they can't rely on alliances or the like. It's just themselves.

I don't see Brendan and Rachel winning this though ... there are enough stronger players to win. Next week will be telling though - I think one of the two annoying teams will be eliminated or if NEL will lose the following in a speedbump.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    No need to apologize. I agree with you. BB team are newbies to TAR so to me they are on a level playing field...but, I generally don't like when they keep bringing old players to play with newbies on the same show like on Survivor the last few seasons. Also, whoever comes first deserves the win no matter who they are. That's the beauty of TAR, it's all up to the racers themselves...no alliences, hidden idols or bitter juries.
    Pretty much, except when it comes to U-turns

+ Reply to Thread