+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: 3/18 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/18 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Carriage costs money (note, Phil didn't say they had to take the carriage to the castle), and many probably didn't have the money.
    More likely stupid Ralph was too busy with his testosterone and wanting to beat Jersey Shore and couldn't think of better solution then to go mano a mano and get pretty bed warmer teammate mad at him.

Another sad example of following the team ahead of you instead of using your brain and doing it smart. At least both teams were at the right castle.
    Babbred likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The Jersey boys think Cinderella is the one who let her hair down. No, that would be Rapunzel (or Rampion, depending on the variant)

And now Rachel is crying...again. The witch probably passed them just so she'd shut up.

If they know they're looking for Ludwig's bedroom, why don't they ask locals about Ludwig's castle instead of Sleeping Beauty's castle?
    Again, and over a gingerbread house. I am getting to the point I can predict the moment she going to cry.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Luv'd the Bopper and the Hopper they make the whole race fun.
    sparklete and Jaceegirl like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Who knew the two teams I disliked in the beginning would become my two favorites now. Go Border Patrol and Country Bumpkins!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Actually, jumped onto mat with both feet and immediately slipped on to buttocks.
    If that's what happened, I apologize... but it was more fun to think it was the other way given the attitudes the duo has.

Still thought Phil's reaction of the arms wide apart as if trying to keep his balance and not get bowled over was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    If that's what happened, I apologize... but it was more fun to think it was the other way given the attitudes the duo has.

Still thought Phil's reaction of the arms wide apart as if trying to keep his balance and not get bowled over was priceless.
    I know what you mean but I had to watch it a couple of times to make sure if he did or did not slip on some manure. I guess the mat must have been a bit wet and slippery though from the snow previous teams had bought it. Still it couldn't have happened to a nicer team. The only thing better if both teammates had gone down.

I was so busy watching the feet that I never noticed what Phil did.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    The Jersey Boys are growing on me. They are actually enjoying themselves unlike the bickering divorcees.
    Same here. Night 1 I hated them. I wish they'd been eliminated instead of the San Diego Airheads. But now I'm liking them more and more. Now San Antonio is the only team left I hate.

I hope someone can come up and really challenge border patrol or else this is going to be a boring season. Right now Jersey Shore is the odds on favorite to do that. I like Team Army but he's very condescending to his wife. I think that's typical military alpha male, but I'm growing tired of it. I love Rachel and always have, but tonight even she grated on me a bit. What's a beard? Really??????

Double Bubble got on my nerves tonight and I wasn't sorry to see them go. I knew the foreshadowing about champions meant they were in jeopardy.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I loved it when the racers opened the door to the pit stop and all the cows turned their heads in unison- I thought that was cute. I suspect that usually when that door opens the cows are about to get fed or something so they look up in anticipation. Not this time, cows, just some producer thought your barn looked like a good place for a pit stop.

I suspect that cattle barn was not the 1st choice for a pit stop. They probably moved it in there when it started snowing. Cattle barns don't smell so good.....
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Brendon's fall was the highlight of the show. Rachel crying again over something insignificant was the most annoying part.

I definitely would have gone with the gingerbread challenge instead of the beard challenge. I'm not the touchy-feely type so playing with someone else's facial hair would gross me out. Plus, I like baking so decorating a gingerbread house sounds like more fun to me. In addition, I like the fairytale aspect of that challenge.

They sure had a lot of tasks to do in this episode. Sheesh! It was like two episodes in one.

I hate, hate, hate that the Amazing Race is on Sunday and its start time gets messed up by sports. As someone else said, I don't know why they don't cut into 60 Minutes late instead of pushing the whole evening schedule off when sports runs overtime. If they don't want to cut 60 Minutes, fine. Put another show on in its place, something that can be cut if necessary. The Amazing Race was 40 minutes late last night. If I had been out and set my vcr to record it, I would have missed a good chunk of the show.
    Babbred and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread