+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 3/11 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

The other Rachel and her military husband are supposed to be doing this race to see if they can work on their marriage, right? I think the opening scene said when he came back from duty things were in a bad place with them and they are trying to fix it.

as far as Red Rachel's tears- yes to whoever said she is really crying but they are still a tool she uses to get her own way the same as a 2 year old who wants a cookie and starts crying when you say no. I think the drinking game for this season should be a sip every time she threatens to call the wedding off or quite AR because it isn't fun or it's so hard.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

To the Point

Still don't like the attitude with which the Border Patrol Agents are running this race, however, sharing their winnings was a totally cool thing to do. They earned a little, tiny bit of respect.

Regarding Rachel being labeled an Event Hostess, my DH thinks perhaps they added some extra letters on Hostess. Said they could have saved the last 5 letters.
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post

I just have to add that after watching Rachel and Brendon on BB I have not seen one bit of change in either one of them. If they think they can continue through life acting like they do my prediction is a marriage that will not last. Of course that is up to them, but they should be embarrassed by their actions of today's show.
    You think? If I were a guest at their wedding, I sure wouldn't waste very much money on them. Maybe I'd get them a spatula.

My hope is that one of these two unselfish teams of today win. If not, then anyone, but Brendon and Rachel.
    For the first time ever while watching a reality show, I cried. I didn't even do that when the Cowboys lost.

Somebody mentioned drinking games and Red Rachel. If you took a drink every time she cried you'd be drunk by the end of the episode.

Speaking of which, forget voting for who will win. Let's vote for who's the most obnoxious couple. That remark about B and R acting like 3-year-olds was spot on! And the military couple just about got on my last nerve, too. "This leg has been a complete failure." Excuse me? You completed every challenge and came in second, and you're whining about how bad things were? Sheesh. The only thing that made them a tad less obnoxious than
    R & B was the fact that Army Rachel stood up to her husband, and usually was right about things. (The rappelling challenge, listening to the locals.) Getting out of the car and making Dave drive was priceless! Also, they have a possible excuse since they've been separated for so long. At least they're doing something noble like trying to stay together, not grab tons of money for some wedding that I'm sure will be tasteless.

As for Crying Barbie and Chemistry Ken, I refuse to give them a mashed-up name like real Hollywood celebrities. They're nothing but pathetic wannabees who need to grow up and get a real life.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    That castle looked like Neuenschwanstein to me.
    Oh yes, it was indeed Neuschwanstein. It's also in the opening credits this season. I've been there twice. I'm SOOOO excited that they're going to Bavaria since I've been there a few times and am hoping to see things that I recognize. The castle is obvious, but I'm talking about the towns and such.

I am giving Dave and Rachel a break for one reason. It has been shown that people coming back from active military in a turmoil area have a hard time readjusting. The spouses of the returning are also given classes on how their loved one will act and how to react to their whims. My best friends husband came back from the 1st Gulf War and went and bought a beautiful mountain area without her knowledge..talk about a whim. They sold it years later. I am sure Rachel is having a hard time giving him the leadership role that she has had and that he feels is his. They will make it if both take the time to sort out their differences that have happened over the years.
    There's no place like home!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    You think? If I were a guest at their wedding, I sure wouldn't waste very much money on them. Maybe I'd get them a spatula.

As for Crying Barbie and Chemistry Ken, I refuse to give them a mashed-up name like real Hollywood celebrities. They're nothing but pathetic wannabees who need to grow up and get a real life.
    LMAO!!! Babbred you crack me up!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    LMAO!!! Babbred you crack me up!
    Thank you. Vanessa's (?) repeated references to Rachel's sequins made me think of Barbie.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678