+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 3/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Bopper and Mark are pretty funny.
    I really dig those two guys. I've been rooting for them like the cowboys from before.
    jucamer, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Crap, the twinners are out. I liked them.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Wow - that went quickly!
    jucamer likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

CCL

No, eye candy is gone! And my sister and I had just decided on how to divide them between us. . And instead trashy Vanessa remains. I knew when it was between the last two teams that that would be the outcome as in the season preview they showed Vanessa and Rachel getting into it at an airline counter and that hasn't happened yet. So I was hoping for an NEL. Vanessa's comments about Rachel at the task were very classy. Like her partner though as he was encouraging her to focus on the task at hand.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wow. that was one tough day. Congrats to both Ralph and Vanessa and the Twins for not giving up, I really thought that this would be a two parter. I will be looking at the times next week just to see the spread and if the time difference between 1st place and last place is enough for once to make a difference with the airport departure time equalizer.

Nice to see an alpha male team depart this early in the game. I wonder if this is record for earliest departure for an alpha male team?
    KELBEL likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I must say I have not missed Rachel's voice from BB. Or her drama....
    ...or her tear-less crying! Looks like there's plenty of it coming up next week too. ugh.
    mom2, Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

She looked so fake in the backseat in the promo. Bad act.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

I personally despise Border Patrol, I kid you not. Everything they say has this smug, smarmy, overconfident, smug, exceedingly arrogant smarm just oozing all over. I can't stand them and I wish nothing more than for them to seriously crash and burn, hard. Gosh, I actually like Brendon & Rachel more than that, and I hate Border Patrol for actually making me like Brendon & Rachel more than them!

Not that I actually like Brendon & Rachel, just that at this point, I don't dislike them with the intensity I do Border Patrol. They're far more tolerable in the race than in Big Brother, but still obnoxious. Brendon needs to stop being snappy, Rachel needs to be so dramatic. Though I will give them credit for acting matuely in regards to Vanessa's rude comments. Vanessa should check her mouth, keep her dislike to herself and focus on racing, like Ralph was. Why would you risk making enemies?

Speaking of making enemies, bad move by Bopper & Mark, lying to Kerri & Staci in order to take their cab. Why would they need to do that other than to get the giggles? Don't make unnecessary enemies! As it is, Mark is okay, but Bopper is another one I hate. Too obnoxious, too shrill, way too loud.

Rachel & Dave got Border Patrol Syndrome and got really cocky. What an extremely bad use of the Express Pass. I've always felt that the Express Pass is best when used if you know you're in the middle or back of the pack, and using it to bypass any challenge and save yourself. Using it to stay in the lead, especially this early in the race, is in my opinion, a big mistake, because you know there are equalizers coming in almost every leg. They got cocky and they paid for it.

At least this leg had pretty challenging tasks, which I enjoyed. But gosh, at this point, I think the only teams I actually like are the two All-Girl teams. Joey & Danny, I don't like them, but they don't bother me. Every other team has eithe one or both members that I absolutely cannot stand. It's making this season kind of a chore to watch.
    GabbyG and spockwhat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    ...or her tear-less crying! Looks like there's plenty of it coming up next week too. ugh.
    What did she say? I just wanted to travel the world with my best friend. Wah wah

Well the eye candy didn't last long, if he could string a guitar,I didnt think he would have trouble with the harp.

Oh well they weren't much for eye candy LOL

I am cheering for Kentucky! loudly..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I personally despise Border Patrol, I kid you not. Everything they say has this smug, smarmy, overconfident, smug, exceedingly arrogant smarm just oozing all over. I can't stand them and I wish nothing more than for them to seriously crash and burn, hard. Gosh, I actually like Brendon & Rachel more than that, and I hate Border Patrol for actually making me like Brendon & Rachel more than them!

Not that I actually like Brendon & Rachel, just that at this point, I don't dislike them with the intensity I do Border Patrol. They're far more tolerable in the race than in Big Brother, but still obnoxious. Brendon needs to stop being snappy, Rachel needs to be so dramatic. Though I will give them credit for acting matuely in regards to Vanessa's rude comments. Vanessa should check her mouth, keep her dislike to herself and focus on racing, like Ralph was. Why would you risk making enemies?

Speaking of making enemies, bad move by Bopper & Mark, lying to Kerri & Staci in order to take their cab. Why would they need to do that other than to get the giggles? Don't make unnecessary enemies! As it is, Mark is okay, but Bopper is another one I hate. Too obnoxious, too shrill, way too loud.

Rachel & Dave got Border Patrol Syndrome and got really cocky. What an extremely bad use of the Express Pass. I've always felt that the Express Pass is best when used if you know you're in the middle or back of the pack, and using it to bypass any challenge and save yourself. Using it to stay in the lead, especially this early in the race, is in my opinion, a big mistake, because you know there are equalizers coming in almost every leg. They got cocky and they paid for it.

At least this leg had pretty challenging tasks, which I enjoyed. But gosh, at this point, I think the only teams I actually like are the two All-Girl teams. Joey & Danny, I don't like them, but they don't bother me. Every other team has eithe one or both members that I absolutely cannot stand. It's making this season kind of a chore to watch.
    I agree with everything you wrote. I can't stand the Border Patrol guys, and the one wearing the bandana is all kinds of arrogant. I am assuming though that the "we're the best" editing is hopefully setting them up for a major fall later on. I hope so, anyway. And why were they so upset at the airport? Who cares what the other teams are doing, and whether they are helping each other. Worry about yourselves, dude.

Vanessa surprisingly came off as the more rude person during the Vanessa/Rachel exchange. There's no need for that kind of behaviour. That said, Rachel nails the dancing bottle challenge and then completely loses it on the run to the pit stop? What's the big problem, she knew she wasn't last!? She's a huge drama queen.

The twins seemed like they could be a real alpha male team but were middle to last of the pack performers. Quite surprised they went out, but that last dancing chllenge with the bottles seemed like it could be really difficult if you didn't have balance. I'm also surprised the soccer player twin didn't do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast