+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 2/26 TAR 20 Discussion Episode 2

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 2/26 TAR 20 Discussion Episode 2

The federal agents aka schoolteachers remind me of the doctors that won a couple of seasons back.
    I thought the same thing earlier, and Jamie kind of looks like Nat.

It took me the whole episode, but I finally figured out who the blonde Fed Agent (Jamie?) reminds me of- Jenna Elfman...not sure if its in the face or what, but its definitely there. Or maybe its just me..??

Well done Kentucky( you shouldnt have bothered with Rachael!)

Sorry the clowns left but someone had to

Next Week , the twins melt down and both Rachel's.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Rachel, who supposedly has a college education, can't do simple division.

And here come the waterworks. Bad flashbacks of last summer...
    Sadly, as a college teacher, I can tell you she isn't alone... But it is especially sad as she was I think a Chem major or some such. Some science, I recall, as Brenden and Rachel bonded on BB on how smart they were, both in science type grad schools....
    She's a mess around Brenden...he often puts her down or criticizes her, and she only seems to gain or regain the upper hand with him using sex.
    When he was out of the BB house she was smarter, atheletic, focused, and a lot more pleasant to watch and be around.
    waywyrd likes this.

I'm a little disappointed at this point. There are a lot of teams/people I don't care for.

I can't stand the border guards.

Brendan and Rachel are going to get on my last nerve yesterday.

Team Jersey Shore are morons (they had to ask the country cousins for help putting the solar stove together??).

The guy who kept calling his girl "babe" over and over and over again. Ugh. And now it looks like the twins have a major meltdown next week *sigh*

Seeing Brenden and Rachel and how they interact with each other make me realize again how respectful and great Rob and Amber were to each other when they ran the race.

Sad to see the clowns go. Loved the music as they walked out.

Liked that the country boys did so well. It was nice to see how helpful and encouraging they were to each other.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

At this point I guess my favs are Bopper and Mark, possibly Art and JJ, and Kerri and Stacy. But none can compare to the clowns if they were to stay.

I can handle the division but I would have screwed up basic counting with the cows milling and all that noise in the background. I really like Mark and Bopper. The rockstar/soccer combo don't get enough airtime to suit my taste
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I am not a violent person, have no clue who Rachel is, but I wanted to smack her upside the head and tell her to "man up" and let's just get another cab.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    It took me the whole episode, but I finally figured out who the blonde Fed Agent (Jamie?) reminds me of- Jenna Elfman...not sure if its in the face or what, but its definitely there. Or maybe its just me..??
    I thought the exact same thing when I was watching last night.

FORT Fan

I'm starting to see why people hate Brendan and Rachel so much. m It's the same reason why I hate certain couples every season on this show-I know emotions are high and they're exhausted, but why do people think that crying/whining/throwing a tantrum will help them move faster? Agree that that's why Rob and Amber were such a great couple-take a few seconds, get a deep breath, and move on.

I can understand too the reasoning behind not wanting to help Rachel at the challenge. The one border agent summed it up perfectly and you saw it when she and Mark were 'working' together. She really did just sit there, watch him do the math, and take the answer for herself. I didn't see her contribute at all. She might have been sitting there forever if he wasn't nice enough to help out.

I'm not surprised that a lot of people struggled with it. I haven't done math without a calculator in YEARS, and neither have a lot of my friends (including one who works as an engineer for Lockheed Martin). The issue I had more of a problem with was that it seemed like a number of them didn't know how to set up the equation. If you can't even figure that out, you're screwed when it comes to finding the answer. The added distractions of the noise, smell and coming off an 18 hour bus ride...I don't blame a lot of them for needing multiple tries.

Good for the border agents picking a different detour. I think a lot of the teams were focusing on the long walk with the burro instead of considering how long it would take a pot to boil at that altitude at that time of day. And considering the difficulties we've seen with animals in past seasons, it's a fair concern.

I'm liking everyone so far but Team Jersey and Brendan and Rachel. Time will tell though if that stays true.

PS, did anyone love the hot soccer playing twin recognizing the greeter and playing a little bit of soccer with him? That was great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast