+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 2/19 TAR 20: Premiere Episode **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/19 TAR 20: Premiere Episode **SPOILERS**

Jersey Shore guys finish and are heading for the mat...they make it and are 10th. The golfer girls are still loss. They arrive at the mat and they are eliminated. Big mistake...Phil could see them from the mat but they went the wrong way.

FORT Fogey

Since many of us suffered through a delayed start to the show due to golf running overtime, it seems only fair that the golfers go home first. Teach their sport to delay our show.
    captain, waywyrd, mom2 and 11 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Oh, dear. Did Team Kentucky just refer to the empanadas as pinatas? I guess there aren't a lot of Mexican restaurants in their little corner of Appalachia.

FORT Fogey

Liked Phil telling the male half of the team who won the Express Pass that it was a "powerful thing to have in your pocket" only to have him respond, "Well, that sounds a little perverse, but we'll take it."
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Boy, Phil is really rubbing in how stupid the Golfer Girls were not to see him and to blow that big of a lead by not being able to find him when everyone else did so with little to no difficulty.

Weren't they the ones who said they wouldn't cry? Guess that wasn't so true after all.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm just hoping the twin brothers from Scottsdale prove to be better representatives of Arizona than Courtney on The Bachelor.

FORT Fogey

And in the season's previews, they show Rachel fighting with another woman because she's been doing nothing but talk about her and crying because TAR is "supposed to be fun." Quelle surprise.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Just finished the first episode. I didn't really want Misa/Maiya to be the first out but considering who were in the back with them, I didn't care as much.

Even though I didn't think I'd like Art/JJ, I kind of do so far. Them, most of the other M/M teams, and the clowns are my early favs.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Sadly I didn''t know that Golf (bleh) would push the start i didn't record the end. Was sorry to see the girls go, I wanted the KY boys out first, I do not think I can listen to them all season.. rather listen to Brenchel. That being said, the can go after.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I noticed that the Road Block clue said "NOTE: Andrew & Ralph MUST perform this roadblock". Anyone know why Andrew and Ralph couldn't skydive?

Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread