+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: 12/4 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 12/4 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

I agree, it was bogus. So mad. I was hoping Phil would send them back to the square to figure out the answer themselves -I don't know if their taxi drivers told them the name, however. It's one thing to help each other out with answers at the task (though there are definitely arguments that could be made against that) but to have the complete wrong answer but be saved because your taxi driver picked up his phone? No.
    SugarMama likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

What happened? It has just started here
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I guess I'm the only one that's thrilled about the result.
    Nope, I'm thrilled as well! Was never a fan of the snowboarders.
    shetrick likes this.

I'll miss the snowboarders - they raced with good humor & verve. I think they were robbed!
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

That roadblock is insane. I feel for those who are afraid of heights. There is no way I would be able to do that. **shudder**

CCL

They had to go to a square and find a clue among dancers to the pit stop -it was written on the skirt and there was also a picture of it on a medallion they were wearing. I found the writing really hard to read but anyways. The boarders got there first and noted that a lot of the dancers' jewelry had Balbo written on it so they told their driver that and he took them to a statue of Balboa (Balboa was wrong, it was something like Passa Viea). The stupid couple drew the building and showed it to their driver -fine. Cindy and Ernie and Marcus and Amani both thought it was Balboa and were in their cabs on the way to the statue when their drivers started talking on the phone to ones other and thy corrected course and went to the hit location. In the meantime the boarders went back to the square, checked again and saw the writing on the skirt and headed off but too late.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kind of cool to see the 'boarders out! Just goes to show that ANYONE can crumble at ANYTIME....and CRUMBLE, they did! Nobody lost this for them BUT them!
    shetrick and atlMD like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I guess I'm the only one that's thrilled about the result.
    I am thrilled as well!! My favorite 2 teams - Cindy and Ernie and Marcus and Armani in the finals. Glad Jeremy and Sandy are there as well since they were the only ones who actually solved the final clue. Did not like the snowboarders - although I know I am in the minority, but happy they are out!
    shetrick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    They had to go to a square and find a clue among dancers to the pit stop -it was written on the skirt and there was also a picture of it on a medallion they were wearing. I found the writing really hard to read but anyways. The boarders got there first and noted that a lot of the dancers' jewelry had Balbo written on it so they told their driver that and he took them to a statue of Balboa (Balboa was wrong, it was something like Passa Viea). The stupid couple drew the building and showed it to their driver -fine. Cindy and Ernie and Marcus and Amani both thought it was Balboa and were in their cabs on the way to the statue when their drivers started talking on the phone to ones other and thy corrected course and went to the hit location. In the meantime the boarders went back to the square, checked again and saw the writing on the skirt and headed off but too late.
    That sucks, but I don't think it was cheating. Locals can help, and that is what happened.

I will miss the snowboarders, but they made out pretty well in the race. Marcus and Amani all the way.
    sweetpea likes this.

CCL

But they didn't help they actively interfered with the race. I wouldn't call it cheating but I would call it wrong.

They had the wrong answer but so did two other teams. If the other teams had gone to the wrong location first and then had to go back to the dancers the boarders would have been in second. If they got out for getting the wrong answer, fair enough, but the other teams were just as wrong but were saved by their taxi drivers, not by anything they did themselves.

+ Reply to Thread