+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: TAR 20 Speculation and Spoilers + Contestant Announcement

TAR 20 Speculation and Spoilers + Contestant Announcement

Big Brother's Rachel and Brendon on Amazing Race + reality blurred

https://twitter.com/#!/horchataa/status/140673347695554560/photo/1/large

Yikes. She is the one in the blue shirt in the tweet photo. Please mama, no...but at least you can see some of the other racers as well.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: TAR 20 Speculation and Spoilers BE WARNED

TAR certainly likes to recycle reality show contestants. I'm surprised Survivor and Big Brother haven't tried that stunt of bringing someone over from another show on to participate; though since you can vote people off those shows, maybe that's why. I figured this was coming with these two. At least I have someone to root against

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Big Brother's Rachel and Brendon on Amazing Race + reality blurred

https://twitter.com/#!/horchataa/status/140673347695554560/photo/1/large

Yikes. She is the one in the blue shirt in the tweet photo. Please mama, no...but at least you can see some of the other racers as well.
    It looks more like her with the ball cap on. Either way..ugh!

I don't mind them casting other reality "stars". I started watching TAR in the first place because Alison Irwin was on and my hatred for her was matched only by my fascination with her. So she was second one out and I've seen every episode of TAR since.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

not again!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

CCL

While I don't really care for the recycling of reality stars, I like Rachel and can tolerate Brendon so I'm ok with this news.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It looks more like her with the ball cap on. Either way..ugh!
    You're right. She's on the far right in the black outfit and cap. Maybe their team color will be black - very fitting. The thing is, they've chosen winners from either Survivor or Big Brother; those who have already won big money, not runners-up who could possible use it. Rob Mariano and his wife (??), Ethan and Jenna, Jeff and Jordan and now, Rachel and Brendon.

BTW: the Finale of Rob's travel adventure show on History Channel, Around the World in 80 Ways, wraps up next week. It's been an annoying hoot with some interesting history of the area thrown in.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    ...The thing is, they've chosen winners from either Survivor or Big Brother; those who have already won big money, not runners-up who could possible use it. Rob Mariano and his wife (??), Ethan and Jenna, Jeff and Jordan and now, Rachel and Brendon...
    Exactly, just as I said when Ethan and Jenna were on this season...give real people a chance! Or at least, as you said, the runners-up who didn't win a million dollars (or half-a milion in BB).
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Come on this recycled stuff is dumb. Why not just script a show, and have them all be on a show. It is so not how reality tv started, and I am so sick of it.
    Florimel and Fanny Mare like this.

Oh, good grief, CBS. Why?! Rachel became tolerable to me over this past summer, but I could really do without Brendon and his misogyny.

I guess the best I can hope for is him showing an even larger audience what a turd he is.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast