+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am very surprised to see you write this as Marcus and Amani and Bill and Cathy are an example of how not to argue and how to work together. Yes, Marcus is loud and expresses himself as a professional athlete but he and Amani get along great.
    Seriously, I've loved watching both of these couples this season. Both showed grace when they came in last and I never heard either belittle their partner.

There was a moment this past leg when Amani was trying to memorize the HCA quote and I was convinced she was going to yell at Marcus for his trying to distract her. But then he explained why he was yelling while she was memorizing and she agreed with him and got right back to it. I was shocked! And then I told myself I wish I could do that b/c I know I would've bitten DH's head off before I heard his reasoning.

I wish more couples were like these two. I'd much rather watch them than listen to Ernie & what's-her-name bicker.
    sweetpea, jucamer and sparklete like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing that Amani and Marcus have been working this strategy for years!! They are so like-minded that I can't imagine that it is anything new.

I just love them! What they have shown on this show speaks to a strong marriage.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm rooting for Amani and Marcus as well. They work so well together. I also would be happy with a "snowboarders" win.

On another note.... I wonder what would have happend if the pigeon with the clue attached had not shown up at the correct spot.... just a thought.

I would bet money the pigeon with the clue attached was not one of the ones released, but all ready there.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Seriously, I've loved watching both of these couples this season. Both showed grace when they came in last and I never heard either belittle their partner.

There was a moment this past leg when Amani was trying to memorize the HCA quote and I was convinced she was going to yell at Marcus for his trying to distract her. But then he explained why he was yelling while she was memorizing and she agreed with him and got right back to it. I was shocked! And then I told myself I wish I could do that b/c I know I would've bitten DH's head off before I heard his reasoning.

I wish more couples were like these two. I'd much rather watch them than listen to Ernie & what's-her-name bicker.

Captain said:

I would bet money the pigeon with the clue attached was not one of the ones released, but all ready there.
    That's what I was thinking!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Must admit that I haven't watched many seasons of TAR. Tuned in late a few weeks ago and Marcus/Amani totally fascinated me, it was instant like. While I also admire Bill/Cathy for their determination, I hope M/A can pull out the win this year!
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567