+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Yeah, I think you're confusing them with the bro/sis pair, who had some practically screaming fights. The "worst" thing I've heard Amani say was something about if you're not making your way somewhere, you're making your way home. This was in response to Marcus saying he was tired of "making his way" to various places. I think the continuance of the leg was wearing on all of them.

I was BOORRREDDD that Andy and Tommy won AGAIN. Meh. That said, I don't much care who wins, although I hope it's not Jeremy and Sandy. They irritate me for some reason. I don't find Ernie and Cindy nearly so irritating, despite her stressing out a lot.
    sweetpea and Fanny Mare like this.

Bill and Cathi really grew on me. I always loved their positive spirit.

I like Ernie, but find Cindy very annoying.
    I loved when he gave it to her when she was pulling his chain once again!

Jeremy and Sandy are kind of a non-entity to me, at this point. They are fairly boring.

Really like Marcus and Amani. They work together and they've got a lot of spirit.

I like the snowboarders, but I have to say they lost some favor with me when that religion thing came up a few episodes ago.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 11-28-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

My favorite part of last night was when after standing on the mat with Phil, Cindy turns to Ernie and said "We didn't leave the waffles burning in the waffle maker?" Cindy now you remembered you left the waffles burniging. Too funny.

The second funniest part was when Ma and Pa got directions from that guy and they couldn't understand what he said.

For a while I thought Sandy was the weakest person, but after watching last night, it's Jeremy that's the big baby.

Not mad the the snowboarders keep wining prizes. Reminds me of the Cowboys who kept winning; but they didn't get the ultimate prize. I hope the snowbarders have enough money to pay the taxes on those prizes lol!!!!!

Though I would love to see Marchus and Armanie (sp) win, at this point it's anybodys game. I just hope that next year they have more difficult challenges like zip lineing to a bat cave to receive their next clue lol!!!!

The boarders winning again didn't bother me, maybe because some of those 'wins' were due to others making stupid mistakes and getting penalized for them, which caused the boarders to come in first. And like last night's episode they weren't really set to be first place at all. They came from next-to-last to first place, all from good racing. There was no way they should have been able to do that since there was no bunching spots. The others again gave the win to those guys. The others got lost and then chose the wrong detour to do. It seemed that Marcus & Amani and Bill & Cathi really moved ahead doing that challenge instead of the waffles. It wasn't enough to save B&C, and while I was cheering them on I wasn't too sad since they had been saved from non-elimination twice.

They must have been *very* tired for Jeremy and Sandy not to notice a lot sooner that one set of waffles was in the wrong spot. The guy said he was glad they finally figured it out, so I think that was what was wrong the whole time.

I didn't love watching the mustang challenge for the most part (a few of them having such fun was neat to see) but I guess they wanted to make the most of their product placement. I will say it looked super fun to do that challenge though. Speaking of product placement, we haven't seen the traveling gnome challenge yet this season have we?

CCL

It was rather an extended Ford commercial wasn't it?
    I thought their error was having the two blueberries not on the waffle but having fallen off into the container but it was still like that in the end so I guess that was ok. The poor Belgian boy looked relieved when they got it right at last.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree. I'd love to have a relationship like theirs or like Bill's and Cathy's!
    Absolutely! I hope hubby and I can have a relationship like that when we're older. I will miss Ma and Pa so much. I enjoyed watching them race in every episode. Now that they're gone, I wish that either the Boarders or M & A would win, because they have had such a great attitude throughout the race. I love it whenever Marcus uses an analogy from his football days.

And no, I don't mind that the Boarders have won so much, either. It's hardly their fault that on past legs other racers have made silly mistakes and been sent back. I think this is only the second challenge that the Boarders have won through their own efforts. I will say, though, that I thought it was a tad bit selfish of Andy to ask if he could do the Mustang challenge when he knew how much Tommy loved cars. If I were Tommy I would have been irritated, too. That's why I was kind of glad when they won the leg so that Tommy could zip around in a Mustang, too.

That reminds me. Back in Zambia, at the coffee warehouse, somebody said that challenge was so predictable because of course the guys were going to do it. I LOL when the Mustang challenge was announced last night because really, did anybody expect the women would drive? Of course the men weren't going to pass up something like that.
    sparklete likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Do homing pigeons not fly at night? They didn't show B & C finding the pigeon place, let alone doing the task, so I'm wondering if once it got dark and they were so "far" behind that they were last place at that point anyway and told to skip directly to the mat for the obligatory elimination scene and posterity sake.
    My fiance and I are fine with any of the remaining couples winning this season (B&C included if they were still in it), but we are pulling for E&C for the sole reason that they are our office pool pick right from the end of episode 1.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Tribal Speak; 11-29-2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    Do homing pigeons not fly at night? They didn't show B & C finding the pigeon place, let alone doing the task, so I'm wondering if once it got dark and they were so "far" behind that they were last place at that point anyway and told to skip directly to the mat for the obligatory elimination scene and posterity sake.
    According to Bill and Cathi's interview at TVGuide.com, they did finally find the pigeon place, but the pigeons weren't released. The guy just handed them the card with the address on it.

Thanx TG.

Go Marcus and Amani!! I love this couple and I hope they win it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast