Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/13 TAR 19 Show Thread Episode 8 ***West CoastSpoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Ernie...first place wasn't "stolen" from you - Surfer Dudes won it fair and square. If you could have beat them, you would have, so stop whining about it.

That irked me too, as it wasn't just that the Snowboarders were in better shape for that run. Ernie and Cindy took about twice as long as everyone else in finding the Jamaica Inn, and then they didn't use the u-turn. If they had, they'd have won easily. They made mistakes that allowed the Snowboarders to catch up to them.
    sparklete likes this.

Teams must climb 400 steps up belltower, look for clue in flag at top and in banner on rooftop below. Together, the words form their next destination.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

It kind of irks me that they made a big deal out of letting everyone choose different flights, but then everyone but Marcus and Armani got stuck waiting until the next morning to start racing again anyway. Marcus and Armani will only end up being a couple of hours behind, when they should be half a day behind.

Cool tower they had to climb.

Honestly, I swear this season has some really stupid racers. They never seem to learn from their mistakes.

Next they race to a castle, and here come the costume people.

Roadblock: dress in costume and learn complex dance.

Ernie and Zac tackling it.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

M and A arrive at tower, right behind Jeremy and Sandy who were lost.

FORT Fogey

I love the costumes, even if the guys don't like them.

And Armani and Marcus have caught up to the stupid couple who can't follow directions.

Cathi's very cute in costume--love the story about how the two of them met in middle school and dated for eight years. Cindy replies that she and Ernie met in a bar over shots. Cathi's husband says, "Well, that's nice too."
    Endit and SugarMama like this.

Cathi joins dancers. Bill says she looks lovely and tells waiting racers how they met and fell in love.
    SugarMama likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    My husband asked me this last week, but I forgot to post it. For all of those who are reading spoilers before the show comes on: why do you crazy people want to know the results before you watch it? I told him there are some mysteries of nature that you just have to accept, like the beauty of a flower, a tornado, and the people here at FORT.
    Babbred - I love spoilers, because then I have a better look at how the show can be edited to show what the powers that be want you to think. Also, I'm a little ADD and am usually reading or crocheting while watching, and I miss a lot. LOL. Not to mention the hearing problems of an old woman who refuses to wear her hearing aids.

I HATE it when I don't already know what's going to happen!

ETA: My husband HATES spoilers, so I can't divulge anything to him. But we have a ritual. I always say, "I know who gets bumped off." He responds, "Of course you do." Most of the time I can keep a poker face unless I have strong feelings for or against a particular player. Then if they do well - or if I don't like them and they get eliminated - I have to refrain from fist-pumping and cheering from the computer. LOL.
    Last edited by AZChristian; 11-13-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Endit and Neecy44 like this.

Ernie done. Cindy makes fun of Zac as they race off.

FORT Fogey

Oh, I love the bows tied on Ernie's dance shoes!

Zac makes Carson look graceful--imagine how much fun Carson would have at this roadblock!

Closed Thread