+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: 10/23 TAR 19 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/23 TAR 19 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

I missed the whole thing with the snowboarders.
    Not sure if I'm alone here, but this is usually my favorite reality show and I'm finding this season very boring.
    I guess I spent more time online while this was on, than actually watching the show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I would be interested in another twist called a FORK. So instead of a DETOUR for the next race, the team will face a FORK. There will be 2 tasks. One member of the team does 1 task while the other member does the other task. They have to do this at the same time. They may switch during the task but only if both has not finished their task. I think that will be very interesting.

BTW, how did the surfer dudes and the other teams with them who rode the first bus in Thailand got so far behind?
    sweetpea and Hyper like this.

The first bus called an Express Bus really wasn't. It was more like a local making many stops and bringing them into Bangkok three hours later than it was supposed to do.

Laurence/Zac ditched the First Class bus (which left at the same time as the Express Bus) three miles out from the station and jogged, walked back only to have missed the 5:30 bus and had to take the 8:00 bus. The winners were on the 5:30 bus. The twins caught a bus even later than 8:00P.M.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789