+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I'm almost positive the snowboarders were handed a standard clue card when they handed over their money. Like I said above, I remember them reading it and wondering how they were going to take a taxi to the Pit Stop when they no longer had any money to pay for it.
    You got me curious, and I went to CBS.com and rewatched the whole orphanage part.

The sign said: "In addition to all money earned at the Detours, you MUST give all the money in your possession to help the orphans. In exchange, you will receive a clue to help you find the next Pit Stop."

Every team was given the same thing: That red and gold medallion type thingee, which somehow led them all to the sultan's palace. Yet only those who acknowledged the sign and dug out all of their cash were checked in. The woman giving out the clues, I suppose, wasn't responsible for determining whether or not the team had given their all.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Re: 10/2 TAR 19 Episode 2 *West Coast Spoilers*

I liked Ethan very much on his Survivor season.
    I didn't like Jenna at all on her Survivor season.
    I do think, though, that Jenna has matured a lot since then.
    And, the fact that she's stuck by Ethan when he had the cancer makes her A-1 in my mind right now.
    I was very sorry to see these 2 leave.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789