+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 9/25 TAR 19 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/25 TAR 19 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The majority of professional basketball players and football players are bankrupt 5 to 10 yrs after their careers are over. He probably needs the money.
    Unless he's gone bankrupt due to an unscrupulous business manager or something like that, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who wasn't smart enough to bank some of that cash. Going bankrupt after earning millions is a little different than having medical bills to pay.

Grandparents are way, way off. It said look up, not GO up.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

Have none of these people ever been in a play or had to memorize Bible verses for Sunday School or poems in elementary school? What they're being asked to remember isn't really that difficult.

Side note: my dog, who stole a bag of dog treats and ate them during the Survivor opening just got the refrigerator open and ate the remaining two slices of Swiss cheese before I caught on that he was mysteriously absent.
    AZChristian likes this.

A shopping mall with 11 floors? I need to visit Taiwan.

Ugh, bungee jumping. One thing I really never want to do in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Have none of these people ever been in a play or had to memorize Bible verses for Sunday School or poems in elementary school? What they're being asked to remember isn't really that difficult.

Side note: my dog, who stole a bag of dog treats and ate them during the Survivor opening just got the refrigerator open and ate the remaining two slices of Swiss cheese before I caught on that he was mysteriously absent.
    I think your dog is smarter than a few of these teams, Tilden.
    GabbyG, Moontat and GoingInCircles like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    A shopping mall with 11 floors? I need to visit Taiwan.

Ugh, bungee jumping. One thing I really never want to do in my life.
    Me too I might pull an Oswald/Danny. I guess they mean it when they say 'hazard penalty'. Me and heights don't agree, which is one of the many reasons this show wouldn't be for me.

The last time twins did this show was back in season 5, and I think they were hopeless as well. But they may get saved if the grandparents never find their way to the RB. That would be a first if they got eliminated without ever having competed one challenge.

FORT Fogey

I hate it when one person is having a problem doing a task and his/her partner keeps yelling at him/her. It never helps.

I get why it's frustrating that the one blonde woman (sorry, but at this point their names elude me) keeps getting it wrong, but her partner just needs to keep her mouth shut, because she's not helping.

Geez, the dad on the father/son team was a coxswain? Huge advantage for him on this challenge.

Still thinking the snowboarders might be fun. The grandparents, however, are now officially toast unless someone gets hopelessly lost or that blonde girl never gets it right.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wouldn't mind if the grandparents get eliminated. They seem very nice, but unless they make it through and latch onto someone, I don't see them lasting very long to begin with. I feel like the showgirls and twins could probably redeem themselves (maybe). I'm liking Jenna/Ethan, the snowboarders, the dating and engaged couple so far.

I think the grandparents might catch up to the blondies, which is pretty sad. They were several hours behind the others!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I think your dog is smarter than a few of these teams, Tilden.
    He apparently knows more words than the blonde girls do, even if he can't properly say them. He'd never lose a passport either, so long as it was scented with bacon first.

Seriously, he can open almost anything that holds food or food-like products--cupboards, the refrigerator, the upright freezer, purses, briefcases, backpacks....he's been in all of them. Once he figured out how to operate a zipper pull, nothing was safe.
    waywyrd, waywyrd, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast