+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kaylani and Lisa TAR 19

Kaylani and Lisa TAR 19

Kaylani and Lisa, two best friends and cocktail waitresses from Las Vegas hope to serve up a one million dollar victory.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Kaylani and Lisa TAR 19

Looks like Miss Smarty Showgirls aren't as smart as they think they are. What kind of fool leaves their passport where it could fall out of the car and doesn't even notice before they drive away? Maybe they'll learn to be more careful during the rest of the race.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

They were lucky! I wonder if the cameraman gave it to those guys to bring to the airport, ESP. since the snowboarders were the first guys to find their umbrellas and get out of there yet they stopped AFTER the girls at the gas station? IDK. I figured they *had* to somehow get it to the girls b/c that'd be one heck of a way to start the season - one group immediately out of the race b/c of a lost passport.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The NY Times article explained it...how the cameramen saw the passport on the ground, but couldn't say anything; how the guy who found it was the same one who gave a previous team directions; how that guy tweeted about being recorded for TAR and finding the passport; how someone tweeted back that he needed to take it to LAX and give it to her. And how Phil was in the process of hurrying to LAX for the elimination when he got the news that the passport had been found. It's linked in one of the other threads.

It's also linked in my recap.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread