+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

No delays! Please keep all discussion in here until 9PM PT / Midnight ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 4/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

And....we're off!

Zev and Justin first to depart the Sound of Music House - Villa Trapp and they will travel by train to Liechtenstein. Double U-Turn ahead. ooohhhh
    They were quite thrilled with their cars. The GTs are next, followed by the bickering Kent and Vyxyn. The sisters and cowboys follow. The cowboys feel like outcasts since no one buddies up with them. Gary and Mallory bring up the rear.

Cowboys are first off the train to the border crossing. Everyone else is trailing. All make the border crossing at about the same time except Gary and Mallory.

Roadblock involves measuring the entire length of the country using a motorized bike to calculate the distance, which is 22 km.

Gary and Mallory hit speed bump where they have to calculate correct gas/oil ratio for the bike they will ride for the detour.

Meanwhile, the other teams are dropping maps( one of the sisters), getting lost (one of the cowboys and Vyxyn) and going the wrong way (one of the GTs).

Justin got it and the sister asked him if it was 22 and she got it. The cowboy got it wrong, and Gary and Vyxyn are confused.

FORT Fogey

This seems like a very time-consuming road block if you don't get it right the first time.

And why did Justin just help out another team? It's stupid to do that at this point, not to mention entirely unfair.

Jet was way off, but he was polite to the guy at the road block, at least. I didn't quite catch what was going on with Jett and Mallory's dad. Did he agree to work with him and then leave him behind or was there just an agreement to work together temporarily? Either way, it's not looking good for the Cowboys, because I suspect someone will u-turn them because they're regarded as a strong team, even though they've made some pretty serious mistakes along the way.

I'm confused just watching these teams! Come on, Cowboys!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum View Post
    Justin got it and the sister asked him if it was 22 and she got it. The cowboy got it wrong, and Gary and Vyxyn are confused.
    There's been way too much sharing of answers this season for my taste. If they can't help each other with physical tasks, then they shouldn't be able to help them with mental calculations either. The woman who asked Justin if the answer was 22 miles had lost her map, and I doubt she knew the right answer--she just overheard him and asked him to verify it.

And geez, don't stop and chit chat with each other about how you both got lost. Big waste of time, particularly for Jett, who is already having to start over.

I agree Tilden on both points. Why help any team this late in the game? Especially with the cowboys talking about feeling like the outcasts. Foreshadowing perhaps?

And then they help Flight Time, who in turn helps Gary. They want to not help the cowboys. I don't think they should be allowed to share the information.

Do these people not understand that this is a contest? I understand helping someone if they're hurt, but not just flat out giving them an answer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast