+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/17 Show Discussion *****Spoilers*****

Re: 4/17 Show Discussion *****Spoilers*****

Didn't Kent go by Kint in the last race? I can't stand him whatever name he's using.

I was disappointed in the Globe trotters as well. From my experiences in Europe and Scandinavia public urination isn't all that uncommon, but I've never seen anyone pee on a building. Shame on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    How come Vyxin and Kent never figured out to use the dolly?
    My family and I were thinking the same thing. Idoits were too busy arguing.

Last night's show had me in stitches with laughter. The two brothers trying to eat all that food. I like Mallory because she is so carefree, glad they didnt' get eliminated. K/V needs to stop arguing. I loved how the Cowboys just keep catching up with everybody. Flight Time and Big Easy, what can I say, they are too funny. despite the peeing in public...eeww, they are still my favorite to win it or the Cowboys and the two sisters. Heck, either one of them winning is okay in my book because they are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Do we know for sure that is what Big Easy was doing? Remember editing can be deceiving.

Well one minute he said he had to pee and the next he was facing the building

I still love my boys and hope they win - if not the Cowboys will do!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Do we know for sure that is what Big Easy was doing? Remember editing can be deceiving.
    It was Flight Time, not Big Easy. And yes, that is definitely what he was doing.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    It was Flight Time, not Big Easy. And yes, that is definitely what he was doing.
    Did anyone else noticed that Vxyen walked by as FT was peeing? Turned and looked at him briefly

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Didn't Kent go by Kint in the last race? I can't stand him whatever name he's using.

I was disappointed in the Globe trotters as well. From my experiences in Europe and Scandinavia public urination isn't all that uncommon, but I've never seen anyone pee on a building. Shame on him.
    Kent went by Kynt in the original race they ran. Goths tend not to use vowels in their names - hence why both have the "sometimes -y" type vowels in their names.

I have to admit I'm disappointed with the Globetrotter's decision; however, if they caught someone doing it who was decently dressed, they may have seen it as permissible and did it. That doesn't make it right, but I cannot fault them if they saw it and based the choice that way.

(I also wonder if they have the paid toilets like they did in China and were afraid to get stuck in them).

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Damn, a NEL. I could happily live without seeing (or hearing) Mallory ever again.
    ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! She annoys me to no end. Her father is a nice guy, but I find her jarringly grating.
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I like schnitzel, but that was a huge portion, and I often have trouble finishing a more normal sized portion without a time limit hanging over my head.
    Looks like a regular order of Chicken Fried Steak in these parts. Not nearly as scary to me as eating really weird stuff.
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

Holy mackerel, I must have stepped out of the room, 'cause I sure missed FT doing that! I don't know what to think. I mean, I have a co-worker who's from Mexico, and I remember him mentioning that people do that down there as if it were no big deal. OTOH, I used to live in England and you would be arrested if you did that in the UK. I can't imagine that Austria would be different, but I could be wrong. That would make for some interesting sightseeing.

I knew the food challenge would be difficult, otherwise why would TPTB have dreamed it up? Win, you mentioned chicken fried steak. Well, I'm from the south, and I can't finish the giant portions of CFS they serve in restaurants here! So I definitely could not have done the food challenge. I wonder if the moving scenery hindered the teams, as well?

About the dolly...some team used it and had difficulty. I'm thinking it was K/J. I just remembere that the camera showed the dolly not traveling well on the uneven pavement, so that team gave up and carried the sofa. Maybe that's why K/V didn't use it, either? I can see Vyxyn telling Kent, "Come on! Just carry it!" I like Vyxyn a lot, but I feel for her. Since her breakdown a few episodes ago, their postions seem to have reversed. Now she whoops him into shape every episode, and that must be exhausting. Speaking of which, that line about Kent and pre-schoolers was hilarious!

I did think it was funny, though, when the GT tipped the sofa on one end and pushed it along. They and the Cowboys made it look so effortless!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread