+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I found that comment Jordan Pious made about the cowboys on another reality fan site. He made 5 comments, the first 3 are about the race.

1.That if moving to first class was cheating they would have been cheating and penalized for it.

2.That it was an emotional charged situation that caused the one brother to sneak their bags in front of the cowboys. (Emotionally charged?) Again no breaking the rules.

3. Comment about how the cowboys performed at during the Star Wars challenge.

4. Calling the cowboys cowards because they said Dan and Jordan cheated and none of the other teams made similar comments. Seriously, how is that cowardly.

5. Said that Jet called Jordan Pious a "fag" to his face on this birthday in front of his mother the night before the finale aired.

I find it very hard to believe to Texas boys who have shown how polite they are by not making a confrontation over the line cutting and not stepping in front of another competitor during the Star Wars challenge would do something like that. If it really happened I want to hear Mom Pious's side of it.
    And #'s 1-4 is supposed to make #5 credible? Seems like instead they're just digging themselves into a bigger hole.

Overall the Pious Brothers should just keep their mouths shut and enjoy their money. As far as editing the show, which again the mentioned that the Cowboys were not so nice. Still who acted badly when the cameras were on them, the Cowboys or the Pious Brothers?
    That's a very good point. And I, too, wish they would go back into oblivion and enjoy their money. The fact that they're just now whining about this shreds their credibility for me, too. Obviously they're just jealous that the Cowboys are back for another season and being successful--without cheating.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Why the heck are the Pious Brothers all of a sudden posting their comments on another site now and not when their race was done? Who cares, just sore winners I guess.
    Seriously, you're being such bad sports after all this time and after WINNING? People don't like you, you're not going to be loved, but you're rich so move on and get over yourselves already!

I think the Pious Brothers are just jealous that the Cowboys are getting more air time and another good edit.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Seriously, you're being such bad sports after all this time and after WINNING? People don't like you, you're not going to be loved, but you're rich so move on and get over yourselves already!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I find it very hard to believe to Texas boys who have shown how polite they are by not making a confrontation over the line cutting and not stepping in front of another competitor during the Star Wars challenge would do something like that. If it really happened I want to hear Mom Pious's side of it.

Um, they're not Texas boys. They're Oklahoma boys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011