+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    No it's not just you. She is way more animated!
    What I HATE about Mallory is her call outs to Jesus to help her. Not very Christian in my opinion, and personally I would think God was a little busy with let's see Libya, Japan, etc. to help someone on a gameshow out. Disgusts me and I'm not a Christian.
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, the redheads want any team but the Goths to win. The last leg was 4 days long, and Kent and Vyxin had 11 hours to get to the plane they missed. Boy were they lost. The dinosaur challenge took over 4 hours to do.
    What I find rather odd about these two is that they go and complain about the 30-min. penalty being a "slap in the face" and that all the teams thought it was unfair...

... Yet Jamie/Cara made it clear that the next flight was 24-hours, so they Goths were a DAY behind the teams.

Doesn't this basically say that all the teams were that slow/bad on the first part of that leg that Kent/Vyxsin actually had a chance to catch up and beat them for a non-penalty spot if it weren't an extended leg?

It actually doesn't speak well for the teams IMHO to mention that (even though I do agree a longer penalty - 1 hour, might've been better).

In fact, it makes the Goth's return to the race and be safe even more impressive if that's accurate.

CCL

It wasn't twenty-four hours, it was eleven hours later. Still a considerable time margin.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winshipberry View Post
    What I HATE about Mallory is her call outs to Jesus to help her. Not very Christian in my opinion, and personally I would think God was a little busy with let's see Libya, Japan, etc. to help someone on a gameshow out. Disgusts me and I'm not a Christian.
    Mallory should know by now that God only helps the "good" people on Big Brother, right?? IA - it annoys the heck outta me when she starts making those supplications. She's so much more annoying this time around!!

I had no idea about the 11 hr difference between the flights - that's crazy! Just makes K/V's catch-up all the more impressive to me, since they caught up to J/Z during the task.

Does anyone know how long the teams had to wait for the train? It seemed much less than 11 hours...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    It wasn't twenty-four hours, it was eleven hours later. Still a considerable time margin.
    My mistake; still I think that says a lot because we've seen many teams have that distance to make up and be eliminated but Kent and Vyxsin made it up and placed fifth. I think even with an hour penalty they'd been safe.

Seriously, I still think that their biggest mistake was saying they only knew of one team who was behind them. Had they said they were the first ones there and knew everyone was behind them, I don't think the Goths would've U-Turned them and they may have made it. It really was more their faults than the Goths making up time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789