+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zev and Justin - TAR 18

Re: Zev and Justin - TAR 18

For those interested in any degree of cross-reality program contamination, Justin produced and Justin's dad directed something called The Legend of Awsomest Maximus which features Michelle Money, aka crazy Michelle from this most recent edition of The Bachelor.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Wow, I amazed that anyone thinks negatively about this team or doesn't remember them! I thought they were great in their first season, and I like them just as much this time around. They are so funny together! And even in the less-funny moments when Zev is getting frustrated with a challenge, I find Justin's patience with him very moving. I will be rooting for them all the way!!!

The geese whisperer.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine View Post
    The geese whisperer.
    A classic moment!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Wow, I amazed that anyone thinks negatively about this team or doesn't remember them! I thought they were great in their first season, and I like them just as much this time around. They are so funny together! And even in the less-funny moments when Zev is getting frustrated with a challenge, I find Justin's patience with him very moving. I will be rooting for them all the way!!!
    Well said.Me too.Justin is a wonderful brother

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I didn't see their first season so I didn't know anything about them coming into this one but, as others have mentioned, I too like this team and find their friendship inspiring. Lots I could say about each of them but I'll just leave it as two big thumbs up!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well said.Me too.Justin is a wonderful brother
    He's not his brother-they are best friends. That's what makes it so beautiful to me. You would expect a brother to be loving and understanding to their sibling with Asperger's, but for someone who is not a family member to respect and appreciate him for who he is makes their relationship that much more inspirational to those of us who have a family member on the spectrum.

I hope they pull it together this week. They blew it by big time by choosing to follow Christina and her dad. It almost cost them the race.

BTW- WELCOME TO FORT!
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 03-22-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    He's not his brother-they are best friends. That's what makes it so beautiful to me. You would expect a brother to be loving and understanding to their sibling with Asperger's, but for someone who is not a family member to respect and appreciate him for who he is makes their relationship that much more inspirational to those of us who have a family member on the spectrum.

I hope they pull it together this week. They blew it by big time by choosing to follow Christina and her dad. It almost cost them the race.

BTW- WELCOME TO FORT!
    Thanks for the info and the welome ) - I thought they were brothers. That makes them all the more special to me .Especially Justin, if only we all had his patience and compassion.

After this latest episode, I found them even more annoying. I hate when teams play follow the leader, and though they weren't the only ones(and they won't be the last for sure), it just adds to my dislike of this team.

I love Justin and Zev. I hope they win this time around! My son has Aspergers and he thinks its so super cool that someone like him is running this race and doing so well, providing us with comedic moments, etc. Justin and Zev's friendship is wonderful to watch as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast