Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet and Cord - TAR 18

Jet and Cord - TAR 18

Name (Age): Jet McCoy (31)
    Hometown: Ada, Okla.
    Connection to your Teammate: Brother
    Current Occupation: Cowboy
    Previous Season/Result: Season 16/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Leaving a coconut during one of the challenges.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Bungee jumping.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Argentina because it was the most like Oklahoma.

Why do you want to run the Race again? To win!

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I haven't changed.

What are you passionate about? Horses.

People would be surprised to learn: I love to read.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Italy because I've never been there before.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Cab drivers.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): I wouldn't be running the Race if it weren't for the million dollars.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He is habitually late.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Invest.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: I will look for more opportunities to get ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name (Age): Cord McCoy (30)
    Hometown: Tupelo, Okla.
    Connection to your Teammate: Brother
    Current Occupation: Cowboy
    Previous Season/Result: Season 16/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Getting second.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: The whole race is Amazing.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: South America because there were lots of cowboys like us.

Why do you want to run the Race again? It will be amazing to do a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity twice.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I got married.

What are you passionate about? LIFE

People would be surprised to learn: The first time, I got engaged and took off right after. This time, I'm getting married and leaving for the second time.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Australia.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: It will be hard being away from our wives.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): I want to meet new people, see the world and win lots of legs because that comes with prizes.

Pet peeve about your teammate: I don't really have one. I think we complement each other well.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Same thing I'm doing right now.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Go faster!

Amazing Race Cast: Jet and Cord on CBS
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: Jet and Cord - TAR 18

for the cowboys! I really wish they had won their season. I don't think I could choos a favorite between this team and Keny/Vyxsin...talk about opposites! But that's my top 2.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

YAY! I love that my Cowboys are back! I will root for them to win. I hope they can.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

I posted this in the spoilers thread, but I think it's safe to post it here now:

Quote Originally Posted by tarfan77 View Post
    Three minutes of awkwardness with Jet, Cord, and Phil. . . .

Amazing Race Video - Cowboys in Japan - CBS.com

C'mon, Cowboys - don't be Slowboys! Their energy level seems lower this go around, and Jet's mind doesn't seem as sharp either. At least they are still plugging away even if they are not showing as awesome this time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I think they might be the most athletic team the show has ever had. They are both pro athletes and they are little and quick. It doesn't matter how much their intelligence fails them or how slow they want to mosey because they will make up time in a foot race.

I hope the editors are just screwing with us when they always seem to show the cowboys having difficulties. I really want to see them do well and just watching the way they are edited makes it seem like it's just a matter of time before they are gone. They are one of my favorite teams as well as the goths. Please let their edit just be a way to endear them more to the audience; I hope they go far.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I love these guys but they don't seem to be doing very well this time round.Making way too many mistakes.

Loved the last episode where the one was riding and trying to get the yak to move faster. The other said "Don't hit the yak."

Still enjoy this team because while they do seem a bit slower this go, they still are respectful and still are having fun. I wish more teams were like that.

They continue to be my favorites but they need to smarten up with the travelling. First they don't make sure they have the earliest flight and then next time they take the later flight on purpose. They're good at tasks but are putting themselves in jeopardy. Hopefully they'll get everything together next episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast