+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10/31 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Chad is a scary control freak. Stephanie really needs to dump him as soon as they finish the race.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

For the most part I like all of the remaining teams, with Chad being the only exception. Nick and Vick aren't the brightest bulbs but they are entertaining. Kevin is getting better about having more confidence in his dad, however the previews showed that this could become a problem next episode. The all girl teams ROCK! I have to say I am hoping an all girl team wins this season however I won't be upset if one of the other teams wins it. By the way, who is the couple that gets very little air time? It seems Sure haven't seen much of them the entire race. I guess their too bland.

CCL

I presume you mean Thomas "I went to Notre Dame so my girlfriend must listen to all my dictates" and Jill "I only went to cosmetology school so I must bend to the will of Thomas"?
    I've never really cared what makeup a team was with regards to the victors (female-male, all-female, male-male) but I would love for Nat and Kat to be the ones who get the laurels as the first female victors.
    I consider myself fairly well educated (I went to university...not Notre Dame. ) but I don't know much about classical music and I don't really fault the contestants for not being able to recognize three different tunes in the rather cacophonous setting of the detour.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm glad it was a NEL. Nick/Vicki are hilarious with their cluelessness. And I really like how it seems Nick seems to actually take note of his actions towards Vicki, especially after what happened in Ghana.

Generally speaking, all of the teams this season are likable. I don't really dislike anyone on the level that I've disliked others in the past. My least favorite, Jill/Thomas, are only my least favorite because they're so damn boring.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

What's really scary is at the beginning of the season Chad said he was going to ask Stephanie to marry him on the show. She'll probably say yes.

To the Point

I had totally forgotten that Chad had said that! Yeah, perhaps these two should rethink this whole relationship. Chad needs to mature, mellow, and treat Stephanie with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4097393;
    For the most part I like all of the remaining teams, with Chad being the only exception. Nick and Vick aren't the brightest bulbs but they are entertaining. Kevin is getting better about having more confidence in his dad, however the previews showed that this could become a problem next episode. The all girl teams ROCK! I have to say I am hoping an all girl team wins this season however I won't be upset if one of the other teams wins it. By the way, who is the couple that gets very little air time? It seems Sure haven't seen much of them the entire race. I guess their too bland.
    Well the producers stacked this season with strong all-female teams and weak all male teams. If this season doesn't win an all-female team then it's never gonna happen unless they change the rules and have just all-female teams next season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345