+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4086439;
    Good episode. Liked the Princeton boys' exit--really classy and upbeat.
    I was so sad to see them go. They showed real class and grace; some of the other men on this show should have been paying attention to their example.

I have Chad's voice echoing around in my head--STEPHANIEEEEE.... she must have a low self esteem to put up with that crap and then apologizing for giving up. The only reason he was nice to her afterwards was b/c they knew the volleyball team and the singers were behind them. I can't stand him at all--what is it with the guys screaming at their girlfriends these last two episodes?

Don't get me started. Wasn't he the who seemed all supportive during the hoop rolling challenge last week? Time will out, as they say. What is it with these low-self-esteem women signing on to these races and allowing their BF's to to bully them? I wish that Nick and Chad were put together on a team, only I think they'd kill each other.

That being said, I haven't found a team I really dislike this season. The volleyballers are annoying but I don't hate them. If I could group the bully boyfriends together, I guess it'd have to be them but b/c of their girlfriends, I'm not rooting against them. I love that this show has been so mellow this year!!
    As somebody said upthread, it's really nice seeing a reality show where people are just having fun instead of clawing each other to shreds.

I wish they would open that dog sledding place to tourists. I want a ride.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4086205;
    Funniest scene was when the team (can't remember who) told their cabbie to drive fast and he told them that they needed to take things slow.
    I know. I loved that, too. I imagine that poor cabby was thinking, "Crazy Americans. Always rush, rush, rush. What's the hurry?"

I also agree that it was obviously a mistake for most of the teams to tackle the ski challenge. They must have thought that it would be fairly easy, like sledding. Whoops.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

This was definitely one of the more fun episodes so far, a shame that one of the most likeable teams got eliminated in the process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345