+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Ep 2 discussion **Spoilers**

Post Ep 2 discussion **Spoilers**

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!

T&T were eliminated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am glad Teri and Ian didn't go.

I was lovin Aaron and Arianne, Micheal and Kathy this ep.

What a comeback for the Wonder Twins.

Too funny when Arianne stripped down in the cab.

Oh dear.
    I think we disagree on just about everything here Kylie.

Ian might be one of the nicest people on te world, but in this race (which lets face it is the only way I "know" him) I just don't really like him much.
    Hopefully that will change as the weeks go on.

Aaron and Arianne ugh.
    What's all the twin hatred for? Changing in the cab - found that a little tacky, they weren't in that much of a hurry.

Yep the twins did well, but, they have used their only chance at the FF so hopefully they can play better from now on than they did in week one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I do think it's interesting how Michael seems to choose the "easier" of the two options at each roadblock.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ahh Fluff.

Not that I LIKE Ian and Teri that much, but I didn't really like TNT. Plus I have a tendency to root for the old folks.

Team AA is my fave. Although I thought the changing was funny, not something I would have done!

I find myself rooting for Wonder Boys just cause they'd been doing so badly.

I'm pleased that Teri and Ian stayed from the point of voew that it would be nice to see a more mature couple do well.

I'm hoping I will grow to like them.
    I actually preferred TNT so I was hoping they would beat Ian and Teri to the pit stop.
    It was mor ea case of wanting TNT to stay than wanting Ian and Teri to be eliminated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, Micheal does always pick the easy one. This could hurt them in the long run.

I was pleased to see a somewhat challenging (or at least more interesting) fast forward this week.

Flo & Zach kind of had a little meltdown in the directional department.

I'm bummed T&T were eliminated, but after that EXTREMELY poor showing on the seadoos, they deserve it.

I was mad at Ian during the seadoo ride. He almost gunned the throttle while Teri was still climbing on the back, and didn't do a darn thing to help her on. He looked more concerned about one of the packs falling off again...

Andre & Damon are going to have a LOT of trouble with the lack of language skills coming up.

And Heather and Eve really know how to twist the hearts and minds of the weak men they encounter, eh? Getting on the bus by turning on the waterworks, etc.

T&T had so much potential, but they performed poorly.

I don't like Flo. She's always whining at Zack, even though, he's the one doing almost all the work.

Michael's inability to do some of the tough challenges will hurt them in the long run. I still hope they make it far.

I'm also starting to root a little bit for the Wonder Twins since the rest of the teams have allied themselves to eliminate them. The Twins don't need any help in getting eliminated. I think they can manage that all by themselves.

Ken and Gerard are a riot. They are TAR's comedy relief.
    My fav funny lines by these 2:
    Ken was imitating how Jill was walking up the Pyramid like a spider.
    Gerard saying he felt like the Queen of the Nile while kayaking.
    Ken telling Gerard to hurry up. This wasn't a Sunday stroll.

Great episode!

Lots of skin in this episode. Yeah! They should've just shown us Arianne's goods. They didn't look like they'd have taken up too much of the screen.

I don't necessarily think Michael always picks the easy ones. I actually thought searching a smaller area would've been a smarter way to go. The search area on the jet ski looked awfully large. Now why he picked the burro is another story completely. I think the skydive is a slam dunk in that situation, even though I'd doubtless crap myself in the process.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast